chart help plz!?!?! PLEASE DONT R&R!!

Lhatch

TTC #2
Reaction score
My chart is below. Will someone PLEASE tell me what's going on?? I have never had cross hairs before. My Dr said it doesn't look like I'm ovulating on my own and has started me on Provera to induce AF and then take Clomid to induce O. Well I'm on day 6 of Provera but got cross hairs 4 days ago...on cd82 while on Provera! IF this is accurate, how will the Provera affect a possible pregnancy??

I know for a fact that provera raises body temp, so im assuming that is why you got crosshairs, I would continue to take provera. I have been in this situation and its unlikely you are o'ing now and haven't before. I wish you the best :)

That's what I initially thought but it went back down. I had the dip before I started then the spike then it went back down. Maybe I was ovulating, it was just later than we thought so was missing it....idk. I'm continuing the Provera tho.

It's a little hard to read that chart. I think it may be a good idea to start temping each day. Just to get the idea of what your cycle is like.

I agree with PP, I think it's a bit too hard to tell. If you had more temps on there it might help.

Good luck.

x

I also agree that it is hard to tell eith so little information on your chart. I'd try to take your temp every day if you can, it is always better to have more information.

Best of luck to you, and I hope that the clomid and provera work for you!

Thanks y'all. I'm trying to get into the habit of temping. I tried before for about 2 months but never could get any cross hairs bc my temps were always all over the place. Maybe I can get it down this time.

Do you temp at the same time every day before you move much in the morning? And are you using an accurate bbt thermometer? I found those made a huge difference, and then making sure to temp almost daily helped me see the bigger picture and I still saw a pattetn through the ups and downs. Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"