chart help - temps all over the place

Cookie1979

Reaction score
Can a charter please look at my chart? Temps are all over the place. This is my first month trying to chart so it's new to me but starting to wish I hadn't bothered. Getting more ewcm (loads more this morning than yesterday) so hoping ovulation will happen in a couple of days.

With my chart looking like this will ovulation be detected? Contemplating going out and buying opks...had promised myself I wouldn't this cycle.

Anyway this is my chart...any help would be appreciated:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Your temps are usually quite rocky on the first month of temping whilst you get used to it - try and make sure you take it in the time frame every day and you don't move before you take it. Also if you sleep with your mouth open that can effect your temps. This is why I vaginally temped.

To me it looks like your temp may have dropped a bit ready for O but it depends on what cycle day you usually O?

xxx

My cycles vary, I ovulated cd 19 last cycle but was hoping it would be a couple of days earlier...going by my ewcm it's looking good. I tried temping for a few days vaginally last cycle and my temps were all over the place and ended up giving up, so this cycle I thought I'd try orally but if I'm honest the erratic temps are worse. I sleep with my mouth shut so thought it would be ok. I tend to wake alot in the night, and I think that has affected temps plus my son waking me up at different times. I'm away at a wedding this weekend so I'll try and keep up with the temping but might try getting some opks before we head off.

Thanks for the reply. This is my third cycle ttc and going by past cycles I should ovulate quite soon. Xx

ahh yes my temps were terrible when I was waking in the night with Alex but I found they were a lot better if I had a 3 hour block of sleep and sometimes I would temp as he woke me even if it was at the wrong time.

xxx

Try taking your temp vaginally instead of orally, but of course wait until next cycle, dont switch mid-cycle. Ill be temping this next cycle as well so we can help each other along the way if you would like:thumbup:
Also, look into the book called 'taking charge of your fertility' it tells you alot about bbt and just your body in general, its a very good read

Thanks ladies. I had 2 days of low temps and yesterday a higher temp and today even higher although yest was taken an hour earlier than normal so not sure how accurate that one is. Also caved and used an opk and got a positive this morning.

This is my chart now:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"