CHART HELP!!! Why is FF not telling me when I O'd???

BoobsMcGee22

Reaction score
So last month, FF told me when I probably ovulated. Then it gave me the cover line. That was CD 14. I am now CD 17 or 18 and FF has not indicated an ovulation or a cover line.
I had one positive OPK and I indicated that.

What's up? Any ideas???

See where the dotted line it? That is telling you information is missing. There is no temp for the 1st. That could be why there is no crosshairs yet. Im not a charter, but i did look into it. So my guess is maybe in a few more days it will show the crosshairs? Normally when charting if you want it to be very accurate, you have to make sure all temps get put in and all the necessary info. The more info put it, the better chart you will have. If anything with the temps is missing or changed, it will show the dotted lines.

So last month, FF told me when I probably ovulated. Then it gave me the cover line. That was CD 14. I am now CD 17 or 18 and FF has not indicated an ovulation or a cover line.
I had one positive OPK and I indicated that.

What's up? Any ideas???

It's because FF needs 3 higher temps after your O day - so if your temp remains high or goes up even more tomorrow, it will mark Sunday as your O day. I was frustrated this cycle too so I looked it up and that's why. One more day! FX for another rise!

Also, YAY - your BD timing was perfect!!!

Ahhhh! Ok! I was going to say, WTH is going on with this???

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHEN I O'D!!! ](*,)

Thank you for your insight! This stuff is frustrating. :wacko:

Ahhhh! Ok! I was going to say, WTH is going on with this???

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHEN I O'D!!! ](*,)

Thank you for your insight! This stuff is frustrating. :wacko:

Glad I could help both of us with that research :) Good luck and baby dust to you! :dust:

Girls maybe you could help me too?? What are crosshairs and does my chart have any?? Tia x

Girls maybe you could help me too?? What are crosshairs and does my chart have any?? Tia x

You have "crosshairs" when a red vertical line appears on the day FF determines you ovulated - so, yes, you have it. Looks like you O on Friday, so you are officially in the 2WW, 4DPO!

Starryjune, is that an implantation dip on your chart???

FX it is! This month's chart looks very different from my past ones, and a lot more promising signs both during my fertile time and after... now I just wait (impatiently). I hate seeing the BFN so I am going to wait until at least Sat. to test, and that will only be IF my temps stay up. FX they rise some more from now til next week. The witch isn't due until next Tuesday... I am very very cautiously optimistic. I mean, so many disappointments this year... but my chart! [-o<

Yours is shaping up very nicely, too! :dust:

Starryjune, is that an implantation dip on your chart???

FX it is! This month's chart looks very different from my past ones, and a lot more promising signs both during my fertile time and after... now I just wait (impatiently). I hate seeing the BFN so I am going to wait until at least Sat. to test, and that will only be IF my temps stay up. FX they rise some more from now til next week. The witch isn't due until next Tuesday... I am very very cautiously optimistic. I mean, so many disappointments this year... but my chart! [-o<

Yours is shaping up very nicely, too! :dust:

I honestly don't know what a good chart looks like! I have gone through the galleries on FF trying to figure it out! I have never really seen an implantation dip on a chart before, but from what I have read, where yours is seems like where it would be if it were! FX that it is for you!

I feel you on the disappointments too. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"