Chart help!

lowblow1

Reaction score
Can someone take a look please?
Ok Sophie was up at 3am and I did my temp then it was (97.52f) and she then slept til 7.15. I always do my temp at 5am but slept through the temp alarm. I did it when I woke an it was still the same. I adjusted it on the bbt adjuster to 5am and it would have put me at 97.16f. Seeing as the temps were the same at 3am and 7.15am could I just keep it at 97.52 or do you think I shoul change it to what the adjuster said?

Personally, I don't mess with the adjustors. How much sleep did you have before the 3AM temp? I would keep either the 3AM temp or the 7:15 one, let FF open-circle it, and make note of the circumstances.

Then yeah, I'd just stick with the first temp, take the open circle, make a note, and keep it movin' :) .

I would def. keep it.

They say not to use adjusters because they going off what they feel your temp should be, but if your temp was the same from 3am and 7am then i'd say just keep it that way. And like the above poster stated, if it's an open circle on FF just discard it and make a note of it. :)

Yes I don't play with adjustors either........I would count the temp u took upon waking for the day u slept for 3 hrs straight ....... Go with that.....especially if it was the same. This morning I woke at 330 am took temp it was 97.58 woke at 730normal temp time and it was 97.60 not much difference but needless to say I always go with my waking temp.....right before I'm up for the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->