Chart Help :)

mummyyshearer

Reaction score
Hey just wondering if anyone can help with my chart. Its first month tempting so stil getting used to it all. But looking at other peoples charts my line seems to be quite high up... Is this normal?

Hey just wondering if anyone can help with my chart. Its first month tempting so stil getting used to it all. But looking at other peoples charts my line seems to be quite high up... Is this normal?

If you are talking about your coverline temp (the horizontal line) then no not particularly. You may just think it seems high since you had that really low temp after AF and it shot up. Your crosshairs are dashed tho so that means fertility friend isn't 100% sure on it's analysis. It may be because you mentioned you don't take your temps within the same half hour everyday but it's hard to say.

I adjusted the temps on the days i was off using an adjuster (prob not best idea mind you) just to see what it should roughly be so they are all between 8.20-8.40am. And yes its the horizontal line lol it just seemed fairly high compared to others so thought i maybe did somethig wrong haha

Does your temp go up during day etc. just randomly took my temp again just for sake of it and it was 37.01. Prob a stupid question to ask lol i just maybe thought it stayed same sorta temp all day.

Not stupid but yes when you are actively awake your bbt is much higher and why it is so crucial to take it before you even get out of bed in the morning. I used to experiement and see if it really made that big of a difference and took it as soon as I woke up and then took it after I got up and went to the bathroom and it was MUCH higher just in those few minutes of being awake. Adjusting your bbt once or twice a cycle probably won' have a huge effect but if you are doing it consistently you may want to set an alarm so you can feel confident you are getting the most out of your efforts. Taking it anytime after you start to move around and throughout the rest of the day will give you high readings for sure! Good luck and keep it up :thumbup:

I just always wondered what difference was thts why I took it just randomly lol. but yeah ive been stickin to half 8 all week so it was only previous days tht I was well off tht time I adjusted. im actually quite enjoyin this whole temp thing... is that weird lol. love tryin to guess and see wat my temps going to be and seeing wat it is lol

I know what you mean I enjoyed seeing what my body was doing and seeing if my hunches were right throughout my cycles :winkwink:

Can it be a good sign if my temp keeps rising? Ive tried looking at other charts but everyone i seen seems to just go up n down constantly lol where as u can see with mine its slowly rising every day....

Yeah the line is only high up because your chart is kind of spread over a wide range of temps because they were so low before. If you know what I mean lol! And yeah if your temps kept rising after ovulation and didn't dip it could indicate pregnancy. That said, mine kept rising last month and only dipped the day of AF. So you never know :) x

im not getting my hopes up or that im just stil trying to learn about all these kind of things as it is my first cycle tempting so not sure whats normal whats not etc

Checking off the "Discard" box on the Cd 9 temp - which is super low and way off from your other temps around that time - will make your chart more aesthetically pleasing. Not important, but if you care about that sort of thing that is what you can do.

il have a wee play around :) thanks :p it is odd how my temp shot down randomly that day but been fairly high rest of my cycle lol

well my temp was higher again today.... will it be tomorrow I should see a implantation dip ?

well my temp was higher again today.... will it be tomorrow I should see a implantation dip ?

It typically happens between 7-10 dpo. But don't read into it too much, a dip can happen if you are not pregnant as well.

Mark your BD section also.... it wil help you to analyse sometimes:flower:

ye I mark that section aswell :) I also add any symptoms etc I have....I dnt know why that part doesn't show up though when you click the link thing...

aww ok thanks!, my temp has took a lil dip today instead of rising still. today should of been my due date for af but seems as of last month my cycle has shifted to a week longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->