Chart help

vitaminkitten

Reaction score
So I live over in the WTT forum, and posted my panic over there, and someone suggested to try over here since more of you all might be familiar with FAM and charting.

Essentially I posted this whole long thing about my temperatures not dropping but being sick, but everything else feeling normal, and I thought I was at 16dpo but my cervix wasn't dropping, and then it occurred to me this morning while inputting today's temperature that my ovulation date is probably off because I took my temperature late on the two mornings FF initially said I ovulated. Normally I don't input other fertility signs (like cp and cm) so the software only had my temperatures to go on. However, when I eliminate the two wonky-timed temperatures, it puts me at only 13dpo today and makes much more sense. I just wanted to get a second opinion as it were. It is more likely that my chart was just off a bit, right, and not that I got magically pregnant from using withdrawal a couple days before I thought I ovulated, right? I'm still too new and not allowed to share links or pictures yet, but maybe I can send you a message with my chart or something if you'd like to look at it. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->