Chart help!

Ajangel25

Reaction score
FF puts me at 3dpo today. What's confusing is my OPK was still positive on Sunday after ovulation , and was dark but negative yesterday. Also, my 3 temps so far have been 97.7, 97.71 and 97.61 when last cycle they were around 98, 98.1. Does the lower temps mean anything? Is it clear I ovulated? Thanks!!

Looks like you did O. You can O anywhere up to 48 hours after that positive--it may have happened Saturday night, and lots of girls get a couple days of Positive OPKs. I would say you most likely o'd on Sunday just because it typically is that second day or late into the first. You might just be getting a slow rise month. Give it a couple of days and see if it looks a little more clear. Is this your second month temping? I've been temping for a little over a year and have found that some months my overall temp will be lower than others. Like last month I was around 97.6 after O and most months I'm closer to 97.75...with a few peaks into 97.9. range.

I think FF has it right. I would say that it looks like a definite temp shift.

once you get a + opk i would stop taking opk's....it will only get confusing. Wait for the temp shift and that will tell you for sure. Your chart looks great!

Thank you so much ladies! That's a relief.

Ltweety- it's technically my 7th month charting but my 3rd cycle! It took me 4th months to ovulate after stopping the pill. Ugh! That's so helpful to know you get some months with lower temps. Thanks!!

Krissie- thank you! I appreciate it.

Cscbeth: You're right, I should stop taking them after the first positive! I'm not sure exactly why I keep doing them, haha. And thank you! :)

Today looks good, like it's going in the right direction to confirm 4dpo. Good luck and baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->