Chart help!

MummaBear16

Reaction score
Hello :)

I have charted before, but this cycle is doing my head in!

On cd 15 and 16 I had quite high temps, but I had a uti.. they are making ff give me dotted ch for cd 14. I hadn't had any ewcm at that point, and that is really early ovulation for me. I ovulate between cd17-22 from past charts.

When do you think I ovulated by the looks of my chart? I have a lot of open circles from different waking times, which isn't ideal, but the times were within two hours of each other, usually less. I personally think cd 18 or 19 (19-20 is when cm was very ewcm though!).

Any input is very appreciated!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-22-09-23-08.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-07-22-09-23-08.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 7
Oh my goodness!! I read your post once through, had to go back to the abbreviation thread and back to your post. I'm so clueless on all these pregnancy terms. :|

I'm going to stalk this thread so I can educate myself on charting as well. :)

Lol! Sorry Kristymarie! I just read it back, and if you don't know what the abbreviations mean it makes no sense! Lol

Somewhere between CD 18 and 20 would make sense! I'd guess CD 20 :)

Thanks BelleNuit :) it very well could have been cd 20. I don't know whether to discard the two high temps throwing the chart off. Maybe I'll try and see what it does.

After discarding them I have solid ch on cd 19. Which is when I noticed the ewcm was very clear amd stretchy (I never get watery cm).

I think that looks about right! I'd discard those two temps. You were sick which would throw them off anyway!

Thanks! I hate to discard temps, but they were quite a way off! So hopefully it's right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->