Chart Help

KylasBaby

Girl Mom
Reaction score
I used to be good at this. Really I did lol.

I have a feeling ff will give me my crosshairs tomorrow on Saturday the 21st, cd19. I can see a thermal shift and temp was down on that day, even tho it's just I think .01 off from the day before. I will say I had such nasty O pain that day. I couldn't sit upright I had to lean back. It was painful.

I'm just a little confused. I had ewcm that day and yesterday that dried up come nighttime. Usually I dry up on O day. Also my opks. 2/3 of them were positive around 5 Friday night, cd18. Then all 3/3 before bed that day. I usually have 36 hours of positives then O. BUT, the other 2/3 could have turned positive earlier in the day (were negative that morning) which could have given me 36 hours.

I will say I am also very sick. I have a laryngitis and a cold or just nasty laryngitis. Lost my voice, very congested, tight ches and throat. But no fever. I've taken my temp a few times during the day and nothing. Doesn't even hit 98.6. I RARELY get fevers. Maybe a small handful of times in my life. I thought the thermal shift was due to the illness, but it could be O.

I know tomorrow will tell me more if ff gives me my crosshairs like it usually does at 3dpo. Saturday O would make sense. I had a LOT of ovary pain that day. It hurt to sit up straight I had to lean back. And I was so so so gassy. Sorry for the tmi, but it's not something I've noticed around O before. I also went to the bathrooms 2 times that day as well as 2 the day before. Ever since dd I struggle to go once every other day. And now today I have very very sore nipples which would make sense if I already Oed with progesterone and everything.

Again, I know tomorrow will tell me more and I'll be sure to update, but any opinions? I was thinking O was late last night/early this morning, but looking at my chart it looks like Saturday. Just confused with the ewcm and opks. I know ewcm can hand around for a cpl days and I am really sick so maybe that's thrown everything off.

Attachments

• IMG_6969.jpg
    IMG_6969.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 6
id have thought with the big dip cd 17 problem is you have been ill. its normal to get ewcm for up to 5 days after o so you cant really base it on that. they also usually say the day after last opk is most common but i have personally od on the same day as my last opk. i have even od and had 2 pos opks afterwards. i know thats no help at all i would normally go off your temp but thats accurate. be positive u bd'd during the time of ewcm so sperm will last a few days so you got it covered..... and remember some gals bd several days before o to get a agirl and still manage to get pg so what ever it is you still have a shot this cycle

No, if that was it ff would have given me my crosshairs by now. If that was ovulation I would have gotten them 3dpo.

No bding going on here. We use a donor. And for a Saturday ovulation ourbdonations would have been 4 and 2 days before o. For dd they were 8 and 5 days before so I'm not worrying about timing of that. I know our donor has some good staying power haha. I did actually time our donations further out with dd bc I was doing the shettles method for a girl. However, that's been disproven. Even though it worked for us then.

I did put in a temp for tomorrow and ff gave me my crosshairs so as long as tomorrows temp is up probably ovulated Saturday.

Looks like Saturday it is. Not sure how I missed that haha

Attachments

• IMG_6979.jpg
    IMG_6979.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members