Chart help

Mellage

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post and if not please tell.
Currently on CD32 of a normal 29 day cycle. I thought I ovulated around day 16 but I'm not sure. I've taken a couple of cheap tests and nothing, however i feel sick, my boobs are killing me and I could sleep for a week. Am I out or should I wait and see?
I should probably also state that I was diagnosed with PCOS 11 years ago but I've been having normal periods since having my youngest 7 years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_6388.jpg
    IMG_6388.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 7
I'm pretty new to TTC and no help to you reading your chart, but just wanted to chime in and say that regular periods don't mean you're ovulating. Have you used ovulation tests?

I haven't been charting long so I can't have an opinion with too much confidence, however, your temps seem to dip around where implantation could take place (I think, please don't slap me if I'm incorrect lol!) and they seem to be continuing upwards which is a positive sign. Many people don't see a positive cheap test for quite some time, and there's every chance you may have implanted later than any dip on your chart. I would use a better test like a FRER and see what happens :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->