Chart help?

Goldenpup

Mummy 💙 ttc #2
Reaction score
So as title suggests I need some help with my chart. This is a strange cycle as far as my ff chart goes. Lately I seem to get a positive opk on cd 16 and o the next day.
This cycle, my opk was dark but never positive on cd 16 and then we went to stay with friend/having drinks so didn't temp the morning of cd 17. When I got home I did a test which had a blazing positive opk. So my thinking is I ovulated on cd 18. However, ff agrees with this based on the opk detector. As for the advanced setting, it still hasn't detected crosshairs and the FAM setting says cd 20.

What is throwing me off is my temperatures went down ever so slightly after cd 17 and didn't rise properly until day 21. I don't tend to get ovulation symptoms. Boobs only start getting sore anytime from 7dpo on lead up to af.

By temp alone I would say ovulation happened cd 19 in my opinion.

Thanks. I'm happy enough with your interpretation. Means we actually dtd on o day.

I agree with what's said above.

My chart did the same and when my temps started to rise it gave me my cover line at 5DPO.

Thanks for your input. Hopefully it will give crosshairs soon. Are you close to testing?

Oh I'm sorry, I hope your next cycle will be your lucky one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"