Chart Help

ahglienke

Reaction score
Hello! This is my first time to post but I want to say thank you to everyone because I have explored this site so much to find answers and a community going through the same things, this place is wonderful.

I uploaded my chart and I'd love some opinions on what you think is going on! I got a pretty big dip on 8 DPO and I thought for sure that was the dip that signifies my period is coming soon. I thought it was pretty early and even got a little worried that my luteal phase is way too short. Then it went back up...but not all the way up. Any ideas?

Thank you!

Attachments

• 2017-05-18 07.02.01.jpg
    2017-05-18 07.02.01.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 13
Lots of women see a dip after they ovulate. Sometimes it can indicate implantation has happened, sometimes it doesn't. Seeing a dip in the middle of your luteal phase doesn't mean af will show too early. If you are 10dpo today have you thought about trying a pregnancy test? If this was an implantation dip it's possible you would see a positive soon after, but sometimes it can take a few more days to show if you are pregnant

Ya I guess I just went from a negative feeling to a pretty hopeful one once it started to go back up two days later...that's not normal for me. And it makes made me happy at least to not have such a short luteal phase. I have been taking pregnancy tests, this morning was negative. I will continue to take them until my period comes. I am just using the cheap sticks, I assume those are just as good? I've seen a lot of early positives on them with other people.

Cheap dipstick tests are hit and miss. For some they will see am early positive result, but for many they won't see anything until their period is due and they can progress slowly as well

I spent a lot of time and energy convincing myself last cycle that I was pregnant with signs and symptoms, like a lot of us do, and I told myself I wasn't going to do that this time around. I have been better but I can't help but notice all the weird dreams I keep having! I usually don't have memorable dreams but they are now and a lot of them are pregnancy and baby related. Who knows!

It's hard because many symptoms which are said to be typical pregnancy symptoms some will see as part of their usual luteal phase as well, and this can change over time too. Hopefully that's an implantation dip on your chart and you see a positive soon. It can take a fair while to show

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->