Chart help

pokkk

Reaction score
Hello ladies
Usually I Ovulate around cd13 or cd14 but this month I had egg white cm around cd9 and cd10 but OPK negative
Do you think I ovulated already and just had random early ovulation?
Thank you x

b_CCFqoE.png

Have you taken opks for the last few days or just today? The only possible ovulation I see is CD11 but to know if It was you'll need the next 2 days temps. Good luck!

Yes I took them twice a day from cd9
Thank you x

That's good, its unlikely you already ovulated in that case, you may find the egg white cm comes back soon, or it can also go away before ovulation sometimes unfortunately. I usually get it for 5 days before ovulation but this cycle I only got it for 1 day, i got my Positive OPK today but dont have any cm today at all :-k sometimes our bodies are just weird :lol:

Thank you for your help, just did ovulation test and seems that it is getting darker
Thank you x
That's good, its unlikely you already ovulated in that case, you may find the egg white cm comes back soon, or it can also go away before ovulation sometimes unfortunately. I usually get it for 5 days before ovulation but this cycle I only got it for 1 day, i got my Positive OPK today but dont have any cm today at all :-k sometimes our bodies are just weird :lol:

Today had positive opk but temp spike
Do you think I haven't ovulated yet?
x

b_vtSLrU.png

I bet it will go back down again. If course there is a chance you did ovulate already, but I'm thinking you will ovulate within the next few days.

Still not much wiser
No ovulation recognize by FF

b_Zysihl.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back