Chart Interpretation Help!

cheezyq

Reaction score
I have not charted for over 5 yrs (gave up due to disappointment and stress) but this cycle I decided to chart and really begin TTC again. Things look great, had positive OPKs and a clear temp shift, so ovulation happened! I am thrilled about this because for many cycles before I did not. My question is this...if you look at my chart my temps just keep rising and rising, so what do you think chances are for a BFP? I tried looking under the chart gallery on FF, but most of the pregnancy charts show jagged, fluctuating temps during LP not just up, up, up. I know that I will have to chart more cycles to really read my patterns, and that temps can mean many things, but what is your overall opinion of my chart? I have tested with all BFN but its still early. Here is my chart link: https://FertilityFriend.com/home/5a7cde

It looks really good to me! I'd keep testing in the AM.

It looks good to me as well. Mine does a slow rise and rise as well from 98 to 98.4 after O for 4-5 days then hangs out/ fluctuates around there until AF. You are only 9dpo which is super early to get a positive. So don't let that bfn get you down. I'm a poas so I'd test again in the morning. If you can hold out a couple days, do that. That little dip could have been an implantation dip, but I'm just making stuff up. 9dpo is the most time for implanting. FXed! Def update us

Thanks so much for your input ladies, it really helped me to not go insane during my TWW! :wacko: I tested again and after 10 yrs total TTC I got my first BFP on CB digital at 13 DPO! :happydance: Baby dust to all of you! :baby::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->