Chart pro's?? Take a look

littlemeorhim

Reaction score
Whats your opinion??

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/51dcc5

I think your temps are fab for 8dpo, stalking! Xx

yay!! ok so you think that's good? I have no clue!! Super excited though! Thank you for your response!

Oh right yes high temps are good! I started charting in 2013 and got pregnant the first month of charting, generally after ovulation temps will stay higher than post ovulation temps until just before AF when they should drop but in my experience with my own charts anyway high temps is a good thing at 8dpo, when are you testing? Xx

ok great!! If AF doesn't come on Monday then i am going to test then! This will be my 8th month trying girl!

Could be the start of a very nice triphasic chart, although hard to say without a few more data point. This month mine just didn't get up to its usual post-O temp for a few days.

Is this your first month temping? How confident are you about your O date? Unless you usually have a fallback rise (where you get a temp increase after O but then it drops back down for a day or two), I'm actually wonder if you didn't ovulate on the 30th? Fertility Friend gave you solid crosshairs so maybe not, but I know I never ovulate the day of my positive OPK(s). It all depends on what's normal for you. But given your temps during the first half of your cycle, those temps on 1dpo and 2dpo don't look like a definite temp shift to me (but then again my temps aren't very high the first couple dpo on my chart this month either!).

Let us know what happens when you test! FX

ok great!! If AF doesn't come on Monday then i am going to test then! This will be my 8th month trying girl!

Well definitely come back and let me know! Wishing you lots of luck xxxxx

yeah this is my first month. I feel good about the O date because the OPK said the same thing. Others are saying i was 16 dpo but i disagree. Hard to say though this is my first shot at it. I have a 28 day cycle that stays pretty consistent. Planning to test on Monday

:flower: I'll post a pic of my chart from 2013 when I got pregnant with my ds now 9 months, it was my first time charting and my opk went positive on CD 14 and I ovulated on CD 14 xxxxx

Darn won't let me post! Hope you had another great temp today:) xxxx

ok please do. I clicked on the one in your signature but i dont think thats it is it? This morning it dropped to 97.7 not a huge drop but guess i will know better tomorrow morning!

Yes that one in my signature is my current one and the last cycle it won't let me post my old one:( small drops are OK even the odd big drop if it goes back up the next day as it could be an implantation dip:) excited to see tomorrows temp xx

Any update on today's temp? Did it drop further, stay the same, go back up?

it went up by one point lol it was 97.8 but i dont trust it because i woke up at 4am to tinkle and couldnt go back to sleep so i just got up and took it.

it went up by one point lol it was 97.8 but i dont trust it because i woke up at 4am to tinkle and couldnt go back to sleep so i just got up and took it.

As long as you didn't see a drop, it's still looking fine. Mine usually takes a noticeable dive the day before AF then drops more for a couple days and stays down.

ok gotcha i have until Monday/Tuesday so i hope it stays up.....if there is still C/M (i think thats the right abbreviation) isn't that a good sign? Or is the CM supposed to go away? I can't remember which is which but anyway, today and last night i have had little shooting things going on down there and at the bottom of my rib cage. Bbs are tender to the "grab" but thats usually normal before AF so i can't say that is any different

ok gotcha i have until Monday/Tuesday so i hope it stays up.....if there is still C/M (i think thats the right abbreviation) isn't that a good sign? Or is the CM supposed to go away? I can't remember which is which but anyway, today and last night i have had little shooting things going on down there and at the bottom of my rib cage. Bbs are tender to the "grab" but thats usually normal before AF so i can't say that is any different

Haha, I like "tender to the 'grab'". Unfortunately, most symptoms at this point besides maybe implantation bleeding (if it is definitely before AF usually starts) can also be normal signs of AF coming.

As for CM, some people swear that creamy or white mucus is a good sign of pregnancy. Others don't really have any CM before AF, pregnant or not. Others have some kind of CM pretty much the whole time from O to AF. But I would say that having some CM going on is either a positive or neutral sign.

For me, I typically have some mucus after O, but if I start to get what looks like watery or fertile mucus, that is usually a sign that AF is about to start (usually only the day of or day before).

Keep us updated! FX

By the way i just seen you are from VA!! I was born and raised there until i was 15 or so. I lived in Chesapeake

Can someone help me......I am a bit confused as what to think about my chart... check on the ticker cd 33 - 11 dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->