Chart readers??

baby D

Joshua and Amelia x
Reaction score
Hi all — just popping in to see if anyone here is ok with charts? I still don’t really know what I’m looking for! Mine is in my signature below —would anyone be able to tell me how is it looking?

Congratulations to you all xx

Im no expert but it looks good to me. You have a dip right around possible implantation (implantation dips aren’t always accurate but they’re a good sign) and it looks like your temps have shifted a third time, being a little higher after the dip, which could mean its triphasic (another positive sign that you could be pregnant). Let’s hope your temp goes back up, as it sdropped a little.
I’ve only had experience with my own charts so I’m comparing to them. I may be completely wrong. Fingers crossed for you :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply 😄 My temp did go back up this morning!

Exciting! When do you plan to test? Your chart looks very similar to mine when i got a BFP with my daughter!

Ooh that’s exciting to hear! I think I I’ll give it another couple of days ... i hate seeing bfn tests 😱

Yeah, BFN's are the worst :( Fingers crossed you don't get one this cycle! I'll keep an eye out for an update :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->