Chart spotters needed... Please?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Ok girls.. This is my first time charting in a loong time..

I put it my temp this morning and now it was a dotted crosshair and saying I ovulated in CD 33 is which day we :sex:

Does this look about right? I'm soo hoping I ovulated on CD33!

On my calendar it says I'm suppose to start my period tomorrow cause my cycles range from 32-40 days.. So is it possible to ovulate later in the cycle?

Maybe it's cause I've been stressed this month?

Any advice? Or has anyone had a dotted crosshair? :shrug:

I put it my temp this morning and now it was a dotted crosshair and saying I ovulated in CD 33 is which day we :sex:

On my calendar it says I'm suppose to start my period tomorrow cause my cycles range from 32-40 days.. So is it possible to ovulate later in the cycle?

It's certainly possible to ovulate that late in your cycle. If you've been stressed, that can delay ovulation. The dotted crosshairs indicate that your fertile signs don't all match up, for whatever reason. I've gotten them in the past, usually when I've had a really weird cycle, or I've not been charting correctly.

FX for you, lady!

It's certainly possible to ovulate that late in your cycle. If you've been stressed, that can delay ovulation. The dotted crosshairs indicate that your fertile signs don't all match up, for whatever reason. I've gotten them in the past, usually when I've had a really weird cycle, or I've not been charting correctly.

FX for you, lady!

Thank you!!! I'm crossing my fingers that I ovulated on CD 33! So if it's dotted and my temps keep rising will it become a solid crosshair?

So if it pops up a solid crosshair that means that you did actual ovulate?

Thank you! Me too!!! :dust: :thumbup:

Do you use opks?? FF must've given a solid with a positive opk. Anyway if you get your period at cd40-41 that means you are suffering from leutal phase defect. That days between ovulation and AF should be atleast 12, the healthy range is 12-16 any number below 10 is very low and makes the conception impossible because the implantation can happen anytime between 6-10dpo. Suppose you egg did fertilize but even before implantation your lining will start to shed and AF will come.
I really hope you get your BFP but do keep an eye on your LP. If its small take vit b6, it really helps in lengthening LP. I dont want to scare you dear just want to help so you know what could be wrong and it can be fixed. GL x

If you get a solid line it means that all signs indicate the day, so it's good to temp and check your cm/cervix, give opks results. I'm sying this because this is what ovufriend does.
Anyway, if youwant to make sure when you O, I recommend importing your temps to ovufriend, so you'll see if it gives you the same result.
Fx for bfp!

Thanks. I've been just putting in my temps but I'll try ovufriend and see what it says. I have a thermal shift now but fertilityfriend still shows a dotted line crosshair???

Do you use opks?? FF must've given a solid with a positive opk. Anyway if you get your period at cd40-41 that means you are suffering from leutal phase defect. That days between ovulation and AF should be atleast 12, the healthy range is 12-16 any number below 10 is very low and makes the conception impossible because the implantation can happen anytime between 6-10dpo. Suppose you egg did fertilize but even before implantation your lining will start to shed and AF will come.
I really hope you get your BFP but do keep an eye on your LP. If its small take vit b6, it really helps in lengthening LP. I dont want to scare you dear just want to help so you know what could be wrong and it can be fixed. GL x

I don't use OPK's but when this cycle ends I'm starting to use the fertility monitor and temp also.

Yeah this cycle is very weird but I have been stressed out this month so that's what may cause the late ovulation :shrug:

Guess time will tell :growlmad:

Oh well I do have a thermal shift but FF is still a dotted crosshair?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->