Chart Stalker Thread - Add Your Chart & Chat

Hopefully things are starting to pan out for you Loulou :hugs:

Your temping bec you bad girl :lol:

Looking quite different though :D

Yeah Wobbles ... I gave in cos it was so late in my cycle and my opks were still showing negative .. so I did it to see if I'd ov'd ... then kept going for a few days ...!!

Pretty sure AF has arrived now (a bit early but nevermind) .. and I'm DEFINITELY DEFINITELY not temping or OPKing this month ... Not until next year ... I'm too tired for it all now ... I need a break!

Just gonna kick back and relax now ... TTC can wait a month!!

AG .. congrats on your lines!! Woohoo!

brill lines ag.my temp has dropped again had a rough night with lily,but usually my temp goes up if i dont get enough sleep,unless af is coming :?

Hey all,

Loulou ..... looks like you haven't ov'd yet .. so maybe it's approaching .. hence the temp drop again. It's probably just taking a while for your cycles to sort themselves out and get back to normal hon .. :hugs: :hugs:

I'm just popping in to say bye bye ... GOOD LUCK to you all ... and I'm sending you lots of baby dust!

I'll still pop in from time to time ... but I need to leave it for a while ... I'm way too obsessed and I want to try and get back to 'normal' life for the rest of this year (not too long I know!) ..... TTC life is not great.

Take care all,

Loads of love,

Aww Bec :hugs:

I think you made the first step in slowing down when you stopped temping reliously every day. :hugs:

Not long until Christmas now though eh :twisted: I too want my Christmas day drink, a snuggle & no panicing, worrying, etc.

I hope your alright Bec

x

well i was right,af has come,brown crap at the mo and only light but we'll see,looks like it may have been annavaltory(sp) which i thought it may be anyway good look bec and hope to see you soon.

Af got me.
Such and evil bitch. I dont mind that she showed up but she could have come on a day that wasnt the store opening!!!

AG I missed what you said hunny - MANY hugs :hugs: x

Lou hun I think its VERY possible - Have you been shag happy? :twisted:

Wobbles said:
AG I missed what you said hunny - MANY hugs :hugs: x

Lou hun I think its VERY possible - Have you been shag happy? :twisted:
hahaha only last night as ive been spotting after i finihsed ,really is doing my head in now

Sore boobs a few days now! Day 18 for me!

Steph good luck thos etemps look good!

Loulou you still having a roughy hun?

AG [-o< all the way hun!

Wobbles said:
Sore boobs a few days now! Day 18 for me!

Steph good luck thos etemps look good!

Loulou you still having a roughy hun?

AG [-o< all the way hun!

its doing my head in,i should have o'd by now :twisted:

:hugs:

Maybe someone thinks you deserve some christmas cheer :wine: Hope I get that :twisted:

:'(

I have had horrible light brown CM for 3 days now...why wont she just come and get it over with??And why do i insist on sleeping late when i should be temping grrr

:roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->