Chart stalkers advice please

bumbleberry

Reaction score
Hi :hi:

Could someone talk a look at my chart please and let me know what they think?

I'm new to charting and not sure what's going on with it or whether to think anything of it :shrug:

is having two significant temp dips usual or have I done something wrong temping? I test at the same time everyday and usually have 7-8 hrs sleep so it's not broken up.... Confused!

So, is this your first cycle temping? If it is, it's hard o say, since this could be normal for you. There can be so many reasons for dips, like hormones surges like oestrogen and LH that a lot of women get in the LP. It can also be environmental.
I wish I could give you a definite answer honey but honestly, its looking pretty fantastic to me!! When are you planning on testing? Loads of :dust: xx

Thanks :) Yes this is my first full month temping properly so it makes sense that until I have a 2/3 months temping will I see a pattern... I didn't account for environmental factors either so I can relax a bit now. I tested a couple of days ago with a bfn so have counted myself out for this month to be honest, but still getting waves of nausea now and then the past couple of days. Plus the cramps I've had for the past couple of days have disappeared completely today. I think I'll give it till Monday as that's when AF is due x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->