chart stalkers.. do you see a clear thermal shift?

I'm still very skeptical and not convinced.
My brother and his wife just found out they were having a girl. She called me on the phone yesterday.. I felt like crying but instead I had to act so happy for them
. Don't get me wrong, I totally am! But all day I was super down.
Let's see.. symptoms.. hmm
My bbs hurt when I push on them. Idk what that means. Other than that, and hot flashes, I feel normal..I took a walmart 88 cents test today. I don't know what I see. I'm posting it on countdown to pregnancy I will post a link

awww :hugs: i know what you mean! Its hard to describe that you can be over the moon happy for somebody and sad at the same time,mbut i totally get you! :hugs:

Well sore boobs is a good sign...i sometimes get the before af, but i had really sore ones before jy bfp with emily! And with a temp like that today! Test again tomo! Xx

High temp again today!! took an Answer test.. BFN. My lp is usually 14 or 15 days. Guess I will wait it out.. I don't want to buy anymore tests. I love taking them, totally obsessed but I get very disappointed.
How are you feeling?

wow your chart looks great! :thumbup: unlike mine....i dont feel af-y, whereas i did yesterday....but we'll see...she's not here yet. My lps are between 8-10days (not good) but 10days is good for me and i have conceived twice with 10day lps so i get this far and i pray more for a 10day + lp than anything else...see what tomorrow brings....again :dohh: lol.
How are you feeling? If your implantation happened weds, then it can take a couple of days before the preg hormone is strong enough to show up in tests, so tomorrows should be a winner id say :dance: do you use frers? Id test with a frer epright now! Sorry, im no good for your obsession am i! :haha: xx

V,
I used all my good tests on 10& 11dpo today I tested with the first signal 88 cent cheapies and got a BFN. I have never gotten a BFP with these tests so im not sure how good they are. I have heard a ton of mixed reviews.
I have no symptoms. No headaches, cramping etc. Just sore Bbs which that could go either way. If my temp stays good and I dont get any spotting i will get a good test.

Does the progesterone help with short l.p.? Have you decided go take it yet? When did you say you're next appointment was? I know if I were to get Clomid from my doctor I could easily conceive. That's hard for me. Im fighting with myself!

I hope you have a long lp that ends up in a BFP!! If your lp is longer than 10dpo, does it signify pregnancy for you?? FX!!!!

hey, aww thats a shame you used all your best tests,your chart looks great, id definitely get some more :thumbup: no symptoms doesnt mean no pregnancy....i didnt have hardly any symptoms when i was preg last year then something made me test and bang a bfp! I was so surprised, id felt af-y for about 4 days leading up to it!....so you're not out yet!!

I brought the progesterone cream over the internet as my doctors are useless. My progesterone levels are borderline but i took it last cycle and it increased my lp. I stopped it at 11dpo and my perid came the next day (i knew i wasnt pregnant as we didnt bd during ov time) otherwise i would have carried it on. Progesterone is the hormone that increases after ovulation and during early preg if you conceived. Its the hormone that is responsible for the rise in temperature. I am borderline which by my temps you can see i dont have that much of a thermal shift. As i wasnt sure if id ovd or not i didnt take it and im just hoping my body is going to do it itself....i will test tomorrow but i highly suspect she will come tomorrow..if not then yes i would assume pregnancy :thumbup:

No real symptoms for me but ive had ewcm today and yesterday and today i was so tired i went to sleep for an hour! :shock: thats only ever happened in early preg (never in tww though) xx lets see what tomorrow brings...again :haha: xx

Internet has been out off and on today! I woke up and tempd at 8am, and saw a .4 spike! I rushed to the store and was expecting a blaring BFP.
I *think* I may have saw a hint of a line.. but then again I can make a line out of nothing. I have had a few things out of the ordinary. .
I woke up to potty twice last night, went to bed with an empty bladder. I have had a ton of watery cm and constantly feel wet.. so I put a panty liner in. I always spot brown before AF. No signs of her yet, she's due on 14dpo. FF has changed my o date back and forth from CD 15 and cd 16. So AF may be due tomorrow. Still, I always have a good 2-3 days of spotting, and no AF acne yet. I always grt terrible acne. Only thing I'm concerned about, hope today was not an O day. With the temp spike and watery cm.. hubby has been out of town for 10 days and won't be back for 2-3 more weeks. Im having Hot flashes like crazy.. and extremely fatigued. If this was my month, wouldn't it show up on an HPT by now? First son I got a bfp on 10dpo!

Enough about me!! How are you holding up!? Temps look steady!!

omg we're soooo similiar! Ive had watery cm for a few days now! Im just about to go to bed at the end of 11dpo! I never get to finish 11dpo without af coming, so that itself is a good sign! I got both my bfps at 11dpo but nothing on a hpt so far :shrug: my temps arent that good and ive had no symptoms other than the wet cm (keep thinking af has cone but its not) and yesterday i was so tired i went to bed for an hour! :shock: fingers crossed for us both! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

V,
I cant wait to see what this month brings for you!! Your LP sounds very promising! !

Today is 14/15dpo. Usually have AF at 14dpo. I always get brown spotting for a couple days before.. usually starts around 11/12dpo.
I woke up this morning feel in great, temp is still steady at 97.76 which is Hugh for me. I have hypothyroidism and my temps are usually 96-ish. Anyway I went to the bathroom and wiped, and noticed brown cm :( I think I'm out :( only thing that has me confused us my temps always dip when I start spotting.. AND.. the spotting this morning was SUPER watery.. and a little ewcm. So I have np idea what's going on..

Do you have any symptoms? I must admit.. first thing in the a.m. while I'm drinking coffee.. I'm stalking your chart.. hehe

wow your temps are amazing!! :dance: i would say you are very much still in if this spotting you're having isnt what you usually get! My cm is extremely egg white ish today, ive had a bit for a few days and today iv had loads, more now then when i actually ovulated :shock: :shrug: ive heards ewcm is a good sign (i started a thread in first tri about ewcm during tww and everybody that responded had it before their bfp):thumbup: i think the fact that we are both exceeding our usuall lps is a great sign too! I tested but im not sure... https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=302334

What do you think? Be great if we were bump buddies xxxx

Omg!!!! V!!!! YOURE PREGNANT!!! Omg that test look so beautiful.. I definitely see a second pink line!!! Im so happy for you!!!!!!!!! Woolworths I hope you bring me good luck!!!!

omg really!!! I really hope it gets darker!! I can see it better when i hold it at arms length in greyscale lol.....im going to get a good hold and test again before i go to bed then il use a frer in the morning!, i cant help but get excited! 1st cycle on soy iso aswell! :dance: eeeek! Cmon you now please so we can be bump buddies!! Strange how my temps are so low still? :shrug: xx

I could see the line immediately.. no tweaking or anything!
I have been browsing through charts on FF, and I've seen some pretty crazy charts! One lady was pregnant and she continued charting for weeks after she flu out and her temps never went over 97 degrees!!!!
Im so happy for you! It would be so cool to be bump buddies. I haven't had any more brown cm. Usually I get really thick "clumps" of dried blood Tmi sorry!! Still watery cm.. I cant help but to get my hopes up..
Send me a link of tonight and tomorrows test!!! CONGRATS! ! :) :)

will do :thumbup: for sure! Great news about the spotting, i had a feeling it wasnt af :dance: ive got loads of wet cm still, ive just started having some sharp/shooting pains, gona take my jeans off and get into some comfy joggers in a minute :haha: x

Thats good to hear about others charts, makes me feel better. I guess at the end of the day they are all above the coverline :shrug: mine usually go below it afew times during my luteal phase so thats another bonus!x

What do your temps convert to in Fahrenheit?
Everyone is different! I know its hard to not obsess over temps. I guess its safe to say I actually ovulated.. I'm still very surprised about that. I did have some strange shooting pain jn my cervix yesterday. Im going ti try to hold out until tomorrow to test.. ahh

you DEFINITELY ovulated! :thumbup: ive honestly had more ewcm these past few days then when i actually ovd which i was worried about but the thread i started in 1st tri about ewcm in tww a lot of people thought the same, they thought they were oving due to the amount they had! I usually get loads of ewcm for a good few days before ov but i had one day and only one day of ov pains.....i didnt even get a +opk so it took me until 7dpo until i was sure enough that id actually ovulated :dohh: i cant believe how steady my temps are, if you see my past charts, you'll see they're so erratic...this month was different from the off !! obviously, hopefully it was a sign that my body was finally ready to get pregnant! :dance:
Here is a screen shot of my temps in Fahrenheit from countdown to pregnancy...thought this would be easier than typing them all out, im not good at converting manually :blush: lol xxx

image.jpg

<a href="https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test302616">https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test302616</a>

Ugh I'm so frustrated. I thought I saw something uf I zoomed in.. maybe not.

Cant wait to see your test tomight and tomorrow!!
L

hey im so sorry, i did but it wasnt concentrated enough really so a bfn it was..... Woke this morning to a temp drop :cry: and i dont know if its coz my temp dropped, but i feel really af-y, although i went to the loo to test and had stringy cm 'hanging down' :haha: and is still clear (not tinged with red) when i wiped? :shrug: i looked on ff at some charts and some women got their bfp whilst their temps were below coverline.... So thats given me hope. Im just waiting for my tests to develop...popped in a min ago and couldnt see anything :nope:

I copied your link but it took me to a page but didnt know which one was yours? Xx

I'd say you could have possibly ovulated a day later than FF has given you CH.

Have you tried removing your cm to see if that makes a difference? Sometimes it does. Don't forget to note it down though to put it back in xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->