chart stalkers, I need your help. 10dpo.

QuietSerenity

Reaction score
This LOOKS like an implantation dip and the beginnings of a triphasic chart to me, but I can't tell if I'm just wanting to see it. Since, I don't totally trust my own judgement, I was looking for some opinions?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34ecb0

What do you all think?

Defo looks like a ID at 7dpo to me honey!!!

I know what you mean about this over analyzing your chart god it ends up being the be all and end all of my day!!!

This is mine take a look see what you think. im 2 days over my normal 25/26 cycle on day 13 of what normally is a 11 day LP!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/321b3e/]My Ovulation Chart[/url]

defo can see good in your chart though fx for a BFP x x x

Oh yeah, I saw your chart earlier when I was looking at different threads, yours looks fantastic to me, that would be the kind of reading that I would be holding my breath for, for sure! When are you planning on testing?

BTW, I also noticed your weight-loss ticker. WOW! Fantastic job!

Thanks and Thanks!!!
If AF doesnt arrive tomorrow then i think i will test Friday fx!!

What about you?? your chart shows a dip for sure and at 10dpo your no far off testing?

do you do any other charting?? CP?

Baby dust x x

I am one of those people, where if I tested at all, I would quickly become a compulsive tester, and before I knew it I would start testing at 3dpo like a crazy person. So I don't test at all until I'm officially late. So, probably not until sometime next week.

So far it's just the Fertility Monitor and my temperatures, but this waiting is so miserably hard, I might start doing cm next month.

I can't wait until Friday for you! At this point, I have everything crossed, for both of us :)

thanks Quietserenity xxx

I know what you mean ive been a poas addict in the past and had false positives and let me tell you they are worse than the BFN!!!!

thats why like you i want to be sure that the witch is not coming before i commit to seeing the results on a stick!!!! Im a little bit worried as at my last inspection my CP was high and soft and dont know if this is a bad sign i wish i could stop checking!!!!!!

FX and TX and anything else i have for us both!!! it has to be our time sometime right??

xxxx

Defo looks like a ID at 7dpo to me honey!!!

I know what you mean about this over analyzing your chart god it ends up being the be all and end all of my day!!!

This is mine take a look see what you think. im 2 days over my normal 25/26 cycle on day 13 of what normally is a 11 day LP!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/321b3e/]My Ovulation Chart[/url]

defo can see good in your chart though fx for a BFP x x x

Your chart looks AWESOME. I routinely start obsessing over mine at this point in the TWW... I'm 8dpo.

I haven't been doing this long, but BOTH of those charts look great to me.

:dust: to you both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->