Chart stalkers....need advice please?

WinterSong4

Reaction score
So, some of you know I am brand spanking new to charting. And yes I know you shouldn't really follow your chart for at least 3 months just give it time to make a comparison and follow patterns. But, yesterday my OPK's got darker and my cervix was so high it practically wasn't there, but was soft and open. Just knowing those 2 things alone, I wanted to BD (supposed to be BDing every other day anyways!). So, at noon I told DH about it so he knew ahead of time and not last minute(he has a temper sometimes). After DH got off work (works at home) I told him to meet me in the bedroom. He tells me he is going to work on his car instead. :dohh: WOW! Needless to say I was pissed the rest of the night. We still aren't talking to each other since waking up :wacko:

Later that night, I started getting ovulation pains on my right side. Surely I wasn't ovulating yet! Period started the 10th and just ended the 14th! And, to my knowledge, Ov always occurred more around the 2 week mark, give or take a day. While sleeping in the middle of the night I woke up to more ovulation pains. I just went back to sleep. This morning I check my temp and it was DIPPED. I don't have any EWCM, but I have some CM, and my OPK's aren't super dark, but they are darker than the others before from this week. Soooo, what's the deal?

Did I ovulate???? And if I did, I am going to be SUPER pissed because DH blew me off last night :( This is what I mean about timing being I think our main problem for not getting pregnant. NOT ENOUGH SEX!! :cry: I just checked my cervix and it's still high, but maybe a TAD lower than yesterday, soft and open.

What do you ladies think? Could you check my chart? It's in my signature below.

Same thing happened to be before, told DH it's time to BD ahead of the time, and on that day he would be tired, or in some sort of pain, and missed the window. :wacko:

I'm not an expert on charting, but I have been charting for the past few months. My understanding is, the only way to decide if you O is to see if your temp rise and stay up high in the next few days. As to OPK, the second line should be darker than the reference line, so even if you got 2 lines, if the second line (the test line) is lighter than the reference line, you still not O.

I think you still have time to BD, the window is good until the BBT temp rise and stay up high. Good luck with your DH, and hope you get your BFP soon.

BABY DUST!!!!

I shall reply to your charting post even though others have igored mine. :growlmad:
I think it will be more telling tomorrow, to see if your temp rises again. If so, it may well be that you ov'ed today, although it is a little early.

Thank you for your replies ladies! I surely appreciate it! I will see what the next couple of days say. But, my charts will be off seeing as I am traveling this weekend.

This is my first month charting as well, but just based on what my chart is doing and what I've read and seen in other charts, I'm going to say you are probably close to o'ing but haven't yet. Get your bd on 'cause lots of practice makes perfect! :haha:

haha thanks dodger! We are going to a cabin this weekend, so I am hoping this will be the month we conceive! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->