Chart stalkers wanted!

Mrs.Ping

Mom of 1 ! TTC #2!!
Reaction score
Does it looks like I I ovulated been really confusing? Cm is sticky creamy bbs don't hurt strange thing. But am supper bitchy! Anyone want to throw out some advice would be appreciated. I'm still testing with oaks and they had a super drop out the day after my positive but seem to be getting progressively darker. Yesterday's was still negative but half the darkness! Hope this means a bfp!:happydance:

You dont enough temperatures on your chart to confirm ovulation, but if you got a strong positive on an OPK and then they went negative then I would assume you did ovulate, bearing in mind you ovulate 12-36hours AFTER the positive ovulation test!

Ff always gives me a dotted line. It was positive most definitely it's just my temps are acting wacky! Ok is darker now then yesterday afternoons! First photo is my positives opks 1.) is FRER around 3 pm 2.) is new choice about 6 pm the same day. 3.) is the next day am smu

In the second pic my opk from just now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2
Ok won't let me do more then 1 photo so here's todays opk

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 4
OPKs generally dont turn positive for pregnancy until after a pregnancy test will hun, keep temping and stop testing with opks

You dont have enough pre ovulation temps in to confirm ovulation based on BBT , so going by your EWCM on your chart plus the OPK , yes you would be about 5dpo. sometimes symptoms will be different in the 2ww does not mean you dident ovulate. good luck!.

Yeah it funny I'm not really a newbie when it comes to this but I still get confused when my temps are so unpredictable like this! Lol I got a few dollar tree test that I can use and a FRER. I hope af doesn't show till Halloween!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->