Chart stalkers

wanabamummy

cautiously preggas!
Reaction score
I have started to chart stalk cos i am still trying to understand them.

I was thinking if those with chart links on their signatures, maybe posting here so we can see them all in one place?

I've been thinking of starting one once the ol cycle starts over again...I'll add mine whenever I start it ;) lol

Good idea, mine is at the bottom :)

Kiki09 - looks like we might be cycle buddies!

Here's mine - I'll go an add it to my sig too:

https://go28days.com/Hope/sygnaturka.png

P.S. I moved to go28days when FF wanted to charge me. Thing is I have to interpret my own chart. Should I sign up for FF? Is it worth the $$ and what subscription type does everyone use?

my chart is in my siggy too
just first cycle temping and not completed yet...

Kiki09 - looks like we might be cycle buddies!

Here's mine - I'll go an add it to my sig too:

https://go28days.com/Hope/sygnaturka.png

P.S. I moved to go28days when FF wanted to charge me. Thing is I have to interpret my own chart. Should I sign up for FF? Is it worth the $$ and what subscription type does everyone use?

I recently moved from free FF to paid FF, I feel for the £28 its worth it for a number of reasons but mainly I can ask the experts on there anytime what they think about my chart, my symptoms, anything in fact and they are lovely, plus you get to see lots of other posts, charts etc, its great, well worth it for the year I feel...
Cant believe we are at the same time, will be stalking you :rofl: I will be known soon for stalking everyone!

I forked out £10 for 3 months of FF. I love it! Once I have had baby #2 I will use it for a couple of years after to keep an eye on my cycle, save me going back on the pill!!!

Hmm - I'm tempted to sign up now I know what benefits I'll get! Though I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to temp to avoid conception - plus I like the routine of the BCP and the fact that I can skip periods for holidays and stuff.

I think I'll wait and see if the :witch: arrives next week - if she does I'll sign up for FF again :)

P.S. - So my temp dropped today at 7DPO - what's that supposed to mean?

P.S. - So my temp dropped today at 7DPO - what's that supposed to mean?

Hopefully it means implantation... FX'd for you! :)

I'm going to link to my non-existent chart in my sig... it's empty till morning here in the U.S. but it will be filling up right away! :)

Edit: Chart added, but nothing to see yet! :)

I cant see your chart, just get a blank page with your id on, but how big is the drop?
It could be implamantation dip? they usually happen between 7 - 9 dpo....

36.89 to 36.57 - I've amended the sharing on the chart so you should now be able to see it at Hope - chart on go28days.com

I haven't had any other symptoms today though...

Glad you're going to start charting too Megg :)

click on the ticker in my signature to go to my chart :)
there is a team in the teams section called chart stalkers with links to lots of people's charts

Here's mine as well. You can tell last month when I got my bfp and sadly mc but it shows what I think it will look like when I fall again!

:thumbup:

~Hope: Wondering when tomorrow morning will be for you! We're so spread out across the globe that morning can really be anytime! LOL It's hard to stalk your chart when I don't know when tomorrow comes in your world! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->