Chart stalkers

~Hope: Wondering when tomorrow morning will be for you! We're so spread out across the globe that morning can really be anytime! LOL It's hard to stalk your chart when I don't know when tomorrow comes in your world! :)

Hey Megg - it brought another spike 37.01.

Here's mine as well. You can tell last month when I got my bfp and sadly mc but it shows what I think it will look like when I fall again!

:thumbup:

Sorry to hear about your MC - hope you get sprinkled with baby dust and a sticky bean real soon.

~Hope: Wondering when tomorrow morning will be for you! We're so spread out across the globe that morning can really be anytime! LOL It's hard to stalk your chart when I don't know when tomorrow comes in your world! :)

Hey Megg - it brought another spike 37.01.

Well, I don't know the Celcius numbers so well, but I can definitely follow a line graph! :) I stand by my implantation dip theory! YAY! :hugs: Now I hafta stalk you to see when you get your :bfp:! My bet... Sept 4! :flower:

Oh crikey - now you're making me nervous! My chart says AF is due on Saturday next week so we'll see what happens...

Not sure when I'll test - as of course if AF doesn't show on Saturday I'll be itching too - but we have a big family lunch on the Sunday and it'll be far too early to say anything - but if I get a :bfp: and with my mum there it will be hard not too!

Awww... don't be nervous! :) It'll be a-ok! :hugs:

so does a dip in the temp chart after ovualtion mean implation?

It CAN mean implantation. It doesn't have to. I believe you can have implantation without a dip, and you can have a dip without implantation... BUT! It's a very good sign, as most people do experience implantation when they get that 2nd dip.

Sorry! That's not really an answer at all! :( It's a VERY GOOD SIGN! That work?

what a great idea.. this is my first cycle temping and i dont have a clue what to look for Megg has been helping me out though!.. feel free to look and offer your comments although it looks a bit messy

what a great idea.. this is my first cycle temping and i dont have a clue what to look for Megg has been helping me out though!.. feel free to look and offer your comments although it looks a bit messy

how long are your cycles???

OT - but Kate I keep meaning to say - I love that layout of photos you have in your sig!

thanks hope!!! I went to the section about siggies on bnb and asked someone to make it for me! I love it!

Here's mine. As you can see forgot to temp today - well i woke late firstly, at 11 and had to pee instantly. My chart from last month is not accurate of CD by the way since i just temped as soon as i had what i thought was AF after none since coming off BCP in October. x

Is there anything I should watch for on my chart to pick out as "wrong"? I felt weird going from 97.1 to 97.3 then all the way to 97.7... Is that normal? I'm only on CD3. *sighs*

Megg - I can't help as I started temping mid-cycle but spikes early on seem to appear in other charts - like this one: https://go28days.com/debgreasby/charts/2009-08-19

Actually - maybe you should add these charts to your faves - other clomid users: https://go28days.com/charts?cycle[category]=none&cycle[da_method]=none&cycle[sort]=&cycle[name]=clomid&commit=Show+charts

Good luck honey :)

Hey mlyn26 - welcome to the chart obsessers :)

Oh how exciting, that link was to my chart! hehe

love chart stalking so all feel free to stalk mine!

Nice! I'm glad I'm not alone! Thanks! :)

my link is in my sig....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/sarahrose

Think my chart now says the :witch: is getting ready to appear :(

How's everyone doing today with their charts? My temp dropped between 6-7dpo but back up today at 8dpo.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->