Chart stalkers....

proud mummy!
Reaction score
What do you think of my chart? Am i getting slightly hopeful over nothing?

That dip followed by a steady rise looks promising. I don't put stock in temps because my most beautiful charts where everyone swore I was pregnant turned into bfns and my ugliest charts where O dates were debatable I ended up pregnant lol. And for some other women they have the opposite experience. As long as that temp stays up you are looking good my friend!

Is this your first time charting? I noticed you fell back so I was wondering if a fall back rise is normal for you. If it weren't for the positive opks and the high, open cervix I would wonder if you Oed cd 17 instead. But then again I am losing my touch! I was wrong about my O date on my own chart after like 20 cycles of charting lol

I charted for the 16 months it took to conceive my son. Had a fallback rise twice in that time. But since my son i have had 2 more children and don't know whats normal for me these days. I had many a pretty chart years ago only for witch to show. I had terrible cramps the day of my temp dip and an abundance of "symptoms" that evening. I just hate this waiting.

Kk I'd still lean towards it being correct if you've seen fallbacks before ESP, like I said, with those other clearly O day signs. I do like the double dip and then the rise/overall zig zagginess. So just keeping my fxed for you the temps stay up and the bfp rolls in! I also think I dipped and implanted around 7dpo but I didn't get my bfp until evening of 10dpo/ it can take 2-4 or even 6 days to get your bfp. So don't get discouraged if you are testing early. I can't remember tbh. I'm s* at remember whose teams are whos and when people test

I am a poasaholic so been tesing since 7dpo. I have a thread in the pregnancy test forum. I see nothing on my test today, some ladies do but when i invert i see something. We will see. I wont get disheartened if i get af. It's our first cycle ttc with male factor problems. So if we are pregnant i will be very surprised.

I can't remember if I looked at it. Will go check it out. And lol yessss for early testing. I started poas at 4dpo :rofl:

Good on you. Its all about cheking that there is tests in the wrappers really :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->