Chart: When do you think I ovulated?

bernina

Reaction score
Would you all mind taking a look at my chart and seeing if you agree with the ovulation date Fertility Friend has selected?

I agree that if you just look at temperature then it probably made the right choice, but when you take into account cervical mucus and my Clear Blue Fertility readings, then I think it marked it a day or 2 too soon.

What do you all think and thank you so much for your help. This is my first month charting.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b2f98

I think that FF picked the correct date. I see your point about the monitors and everything though. Its important to look at the entire picture and not just part of it.
I have heard, though ive never used a monitor before, that it takes time for the monitor to "get to know you". Ive also had many ladies on BnB tell me that they aren't always accurate. Are you sure your not confusing EW & watery CM is with :spermy:? That could make a difference too. At any rate, if you keep recording your temps, FF will notice any changes and will change your Ov. day if necessary. FF looks pretty certain about it though, otherwise it would have given you a dotted line.
Fx crossed for you! When will you be testing? :dust:

I think that FF picked the correct date. I see your point about the monitors and everything though. Its important to look at the entire picture and not just part of it.
I have heard, though ive never used a monitor before, that it takes time for the monitor to "get to know you". Ive also had many ladies on BnB tell me that they aren't always accurate. Are you sure your not confusing EW & watery CM is with :spermy:? That could make a difference too. At any rate, if you keep recording your temps, FF will notice any changes and will change your Ov. day if necessary. FF looks pretty certain about it though, otherwise it would have given you a dotted line.
Fx crossed for you! When will you be testing? :dust:

Thanks Guppy! This is my third cycle using the Clear Blue monitor and my results have been pretty consistant all three cycles (2 highs, 2 peaks, and 1 last high).

There is def a chance I could be confusing the cm with the swimmers. I do try to do keigal (spelling?) exercises the morning after we do the BD to get any excess out and then don't check my cm until much later in the day. I also tried what I read in the Taking Charge of Your Fertility book that sperm tends to evaporate while egg white and watery cm will not dry up quickly on your finger. I must have looked quite a site in the stall at work shaking my hand around trying to see if it would dry up or not (and it didn't).

I'll keep temping of course and will see what FF has to say.

It's also interesting if that really is my O day because it could mean my idea that I had a short luteal phase was totally wrong.

I'm not sure exactly when to test. Going by past cycles AF would come on December 21. I've had a chemical pregnancy in the past so I hate to test any sooner than that and I may even wait until 18 days of high temps before I test, that way I won't get my hopes up (that would be December 24!). And the good news about ovulating sooner is that I'm that much further into my tww!! :)

Thank you again!!!

You know what - when it comes to BD you've got it covered - so no worries there - as for the signs, you have to remember that your body can continue to show fertile signs after ovulation as well - its the temps that tell you - you're doing fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->