Chart whisperers- when did I ovulate?

bohemiangel

Reaction score
It wouldn't be unusual for me to ovulate on CD 11, but I didn't get quite the temp spike in my fertile week that I usually see. My temps have been high enough consistently afterwards that I'm pretty sure I must have ovulated... And now suddenly they're really high!
Just trying to figure out if maybe I'm 15 DPO or 13 DPO?
Thanks!!!

iframe>

https://www.flickr.com/photos/98890747@N04/15040204578/

(Still haven't figured out how to post photos very well, so I'm trying a couple different ways)

Also, I'm not able to test this weekend because I'm out of town on a business conference with my male boss and male colleague. (And I wouldn't really want them to know right away if this cycle were "it.")
I didn't bring any tests on purpose to make myself wait through the weekend, but now of course I'm going nuts!! Having some lower pelvic cramping like AF is on the way, but then most women seem to report that before they get their BFP!! Here's hoping!!

I think you O'd on CD 16 based on the fact that your CM dried up the next day. I am no expert, but that is my opinion.

Good luck to you!

i would guess CD16 too. even though there's no obvious temp spike, all the temps past 16 are higher than the previous several days.

from Fertility Friend about their FAM (Fertility Awareness Method) of detection ovulation, "described by both the World Health Organization and Professor John Marshall in the 1960s and geared largely for couples wishing to avoid pregnancy, identifies ovulation after three temperatures above the previous six temperatures have been observed and cervical fluid has dried up. A coverline is then drawn slightly above the highest of the six temperatures before the temperature rise."

since there are 6 temps lower and then 3 higher starting on CD16 AND cm observations matches that too, i'm going with 16 so you'd be 10DPO as of saturday:thumbup:

Thank you for your input, ladies! This temping business is making me crazy, so I think I'm about ready to invest in some OPK'S. I know they're not perfect either, but everything helps at this stage! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->