Charters; does this chart look okay?

mamawanabe21

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies!
I have a question about my chart. I've read somewhere that Post-O temps are supposed to stay raised until the day before or of AF's arrival.
As you can see on my chart, my temps were slightly raised until 6dpo, and then they declined, one even dipping below coverline at 9dpo.
Is that normal? Do you think I should just count this month out? Even though today's was a little higher, it's still fairly low for Post-O region, isn't it? Considering I'm not due on for a few more days?
Sorry for all of the questions. I haven't done this for 4 years, (I fell pregnant during the first month charting then!) and I seem to have forgotten pretty much everything - except for the fact that Dr. Google is not my friend, and that I should come ask the ladies on here :)
Thank you :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-09-14-47-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-09-14-47-56.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_2016-06-09-14-48-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-09-14-48-03.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 18
Hi ladies!
I have a question about my chart. I've read somewhere that Post-O temps are supposed to stay raised until the day before or of AF's arrival.
As you can see on my chart, my temps were slightly raised until 6dpo, and then they declined, one even dipping below coverline at 9dpo.
Is that normal? Do you think I should just count this month out? Even though today's was a little higher, it's still fairly low for Post-O region, isn't it? Considering I'm not due on for a few more days?
Sorry for all of the questions. I haven't done this for 4 years, (I fell pregnant during the first month charting then!) and I seem to have forgotten pretty much everything - except for the fact that Dr. Google is not my friend, and that I should come ask the ladies on here :)
I think your chart looks great - i'm no expert, BUT I have read that you can dip and it would indicted an "implantation dip"...As long as your temp goes back up and stays up, thats a good thing! Your wait is almost over!!
Keep me posted!

Hi ladies!
I think your chart looks great - i'm no expert, BUT I have read that you can dip and it would indicted an "implantation dip"...As long as your temp goes back up and stays up, thats a good thing! Your wait is almost over!!
Keep me posted!

Thanks for replying.
I have read that also, but I always figured that was with a one off dip, not 3 consecutive days. I could be wrong though. I'm major crampy with a sharp niggling on the right side, so I have a feeling AF is going to rear it's ugly head any second now.
I sure wish ordering a baby was as easy as ordering take away. HAha :haha:

Everyone is different and has a slightly different normal. It is kind of hard to read which DPO you are getting a dip. But if this was my chart, I'd be expecting AF in the next 48 hours. But everyone is different. It could be a late implantation dip or it could be AF. How many DPO are you?

Dont bother with the implantation dip. Most women after ovulation get a surge of oestrogen in the tww, which is why a lot of women will get ewcm after O as well, this surge is often responsible for the so called implantation dip. In fact, only something like 20% of pregnant charts have the dip, and even more have the dip but aren't pregnant. Its one of those signs which cant be read one way or the other until either AF or BFP unfortunately. Your chart looks fine, the temps can drop either in the days before, the day of or even after AF shows. I've had charts where temp dropped the day before AF, 3 days before, and 3 days after AF started. Temps during AF will be all over the place as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->