Charters I need your expert opinion PLEASE!!!

Kesh89

Expecting baby #2!!!!
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea what's going on with my chart, none of my previous months have been like this. I had a positive opk for sure on Thursday and today and Wednesday was pretty close to positive that I'm not sure if I should count it? I did anyways. I put in future temps and ff put my o day as Wednesday! I'm not entirely sure If that's accurate? Any insight ladies??

It's giving you crosshairs based on the temp shift, which is the best way to judge when ovulation occurred. However, it's dotted because you marked W cm and positive opks after the perceived temp rise. FF is saying based on temps (usually more reliable than other things after when confirming) that you ovulated on Wednesday.

Opks usually tell you ovulation will occur 24-36 hours after a positive. Some may vary depending on brand. So your opk was slightly positive Wednesday, a true positive on Thursday, and slightly positive on Friday. What time of day did you take the opk on Wednesday? Was it early? If so, you might have had another true positive Wednesday night but missed it and caught it on Thursday.

I'd say that based on temps it was Wednesday. It would probably give you whole crosshairs without the W cm on Thursday and the positive opks on Thursday and Friday.

Good luck! :flower:

Hey hopeful: thanks for the advice, I take my opks twice a day am and mid afternoon. Wednesday was almost positive at the end of the day, Thursday and Friday were definitely positive.
I just feel so confused with my temps this month I feel like I shouldn't pay any attention to them and just listen to my body!

my temps last month were all over the place so i switched to vaginal this month but i mainly go with my body as it does no what its doing i supose :haha:

I wasn't sure which to trust this cycle- cm and cramps or temps. I ended up giving in to temps as temps only rise if the hormones are there. Cm changes so frequently even just over the course of one day. I dont have pcos either but ive also never seen a pos opk even when I tried 4x per day

I think it looks fine to me..plus the next few days will tell you for sure! Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->