CHARTERS: Opinions please x

Cookie1979

Reaction score
Hi All

Well I use fertility friend and often use ovufriend, this cycle I'm not using OPKs (trying to keep it abit more relaxed). According to ff I ovulated on cd 18 but according to ovufriend I haven't ovulated. I don't think my temps look that great, although the drop in my temp at 3 dpo matches last cycle, as the exact same thing happened...is it called a fall back rise??

Anyway could someone take a look? I'm due a blood test to check I'm ovulating, but if I haven't ovulated yet then its obviously not going to show I've ovulated. I have pcos and my cycles can vary, usually ovulate between cd 18 to 21 although last cycle was cd 44 but it was a really screwed up cycle with spotting and hopefully a one off.

Here's my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Opinions really would be appreciated.

Thank you xx

I am not sure neither. You should have 3 higher temp to confirm ovulation. On the other hand I have seen some slow rising chart what looks like yours and since your lowest temp is still above the line it can be still good.

it's interesting to see that your chart from last month had the very same pattern of temps from CD18-CD24. sorry, i know that doesn't answer your question, but i guess i would just say it's too early to know either way...?

that is the one really annoying thing about temping; it doesn't tell you until way after you've ovulated, so you are just sitting around waiting for more temps to find out:wacko::coffee:

Thank you for your replies ladies. My pre ovulation temps were much lower than usual and my post o temps lower than my usual post I temps. I had tons of ewcm on cd 18, and then it tried up bad now creamy but when I didn't ovulate last time I kept having ewcm almost constantly, so it's a good sign that I've had no more ewcm. I guess I'll go with it and see what happens and I'll have my blood test this week just incase. If I find I didn't ovulate then I guess I'll have to redo it when I do. I do usually ovulate but can be later than expected. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"