charters - please help - NO LONGER NEED HELP THANKS

Cookie1979

Reaction score
This is my first month temping so I'm easily confused. According to ff I ovulated cd 15 (early for me as have longer cycles), usually I get 4 or 5 days of ewcm prior to O, but I only had ewcm cd 13 and 14, also yesterday (cd 17) got a positive opk (used first wee of day which I know you aren't supposed to) I'd tested in the day (didn't hold wee in tho) CD 15/16 and they were negative, had loads of ewcm on CD 16 (day after ovulation) and today (CD 18) getting lots of ewcm and took an opk without holding in wee and its almost positive.

Now im totally confused and don't know what to think. Prior to this I was just going by ewcm and using opks, and before now I've only got a positive on one day as my surges are quick.

Should I just trust ff?

Anyone?

I don't think I've ovulated, I have so much ewcm today and if I o'd a few days ago they surely I shouldn't have any. X

Does an open circle mean that you took your temp at a different hour? I just assume, cause on the site I'm using this is waht it means. If yes I wouldn't trust it. Your cm is fertile even if it's watery. What cd did you O last time?

CD 19 last cycle (I'm CD 18 today) and CD 23 the cycle before that (I have pcos and irregular cycles). Yes open circle means it was at a different time...my son sometimes wakes early, so rather than taking my temp at 6am sometimes take it at 5am.

Starting to think this temping thing is more hassle than its worth.

Thanks for replying xx

Well, it depends. I've found taking temp really useful, but I don't have kids, so I just set alarm at the same hour everyday and take my temp before getting up. So it's working for me. Still, you may have not ovulated yet considering the stats you have.

I actually altered my temp using a web tool (was suggested to me) so have ditched that and gone back to my original temp and it no longer says I've ovulated, also it now sees 5am as my normal time to temp so I guess I better set my alarm for tomorrow. I'm not the best sleeper either and tend to wake up alot in the night so that doesn't help. Hopefully I will ovulate tomorrow like I expect to. Thanks for you help. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"