Charters! When do you think I O'd?

nevernormal

Mom to precious Levi
Reaction score
Do you think I am really 14dpo like FF says? Or more like 8dpo (if I O'd on CD67)? Or do you think I haven't ovulated at all :)cry:)? Thanks in advance for the input!

I think it's possible you are 14DPO. Have you tested? If not, I would test today.

Also, did you chart all of your CM? Did you take any OPKs? They just help to paint the complete picture of when you ovulated if you tend to have long, somewhat irregular cycles.

Thanks for your input Octopus!

I didn't chart CM consistently (still not exactly sure what I'm doing in that deparment...), and didn't use OPKs. I ordered some though so when I try soy next cycle and I can hopefully see when I"m ovulating (I'll also be temping). Also next cycle I think I will change to temping vaginally as it's supposed to be more consistent. I have not tested today... I think I will wait and see what my temps do the next couple of days.
It's been kinda wacky since CD67 since on CDs 69-71 I had a fever.

It's so hard to tell with a cycle that long, but I think 14 dpo is probably accurate since it is the only sustained shift in your chart? Have you tested at all?

Honestly, I'm not sure you ovulated. The temps are all over the place.
Did you just come off of the pill?

Holy erratic long cycles batman!! I thought my cycles were long at 60+ days. Poor girl. I'm sorry. I don't really see an ovulation pattern. If it were me, I'd assume no ovulation or agree with FF. Sorry. :( Goodluck

readyformore, I went off the pill last July. But I've always had irregular cycles. Started getting AF at about 13, never had normal cycles. Once I went like 6 months without a period, and then a doctor gave me something to induce it and put me on the pill for 3 months. When I went off that, my longest cycle was 17 weeks, but probably averaged more like 8-12 weeks. My longest cycle since July was 11 weeks, so this one is almost there! I was thnking maybe I O'd on CD67 but it's so hard to tell because I got sick and had a fever :/

I didn't want to read and run, but wow. :hugs: poor doll. I'm so sorry you're wrestling with complicated cycles.

I'd definitely test, just to know if anything's going on, but I'd say the most definitely thermal shift I see is what FF says, though there was a slight pattern briefly at CD14 too.

Best wishes. xo

Swanxxsong, I notice you are pretty newly pregnant, congrats!

Thanks for your input! I just can't wait for this cycle to finish [or get a :bfp: ... that would be nice ;)] then I can at least start temping vaginally and hopefully have more consistency!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->