chartin anyone?? xx

destinyfaith

mammy to taylor mason
Reaction score
:flower:hi girls :) just wondered if i had a IP dip in my chart or is it too early im only 6dpo and it droppped at 5dpo xx any advice ? xx:thumbup:

It may or may not be, you basically ignore any dips you get in your lp becuase you will never know if they are preg related or not, you can have a dip and af shows up the same as someone who gets a +hpt might not get a dip at all! Fingers crossed those temps stay nice and high for you hun!xxx:hugs:

I have had the same - a dip at 5DPO but mines not gone under the base line & it's stayed there. Have no idea what that means. Only started charting temps after ov so it's all guess work with me I think!

Yeah but the whole thing is a dip doesnt nessecarily mean implantation, it would be easy if it would do that for us but it doesnt!:wacko: The cycle before my bfp I got a nice dip and af turned up bang on time, the last cycle there was no dip and a bfp turned up! Dips in the lp mean nothing really, you just need those high temps till after af is due! I would be looking for something different in the end part of you chart then you normally have, like there is noramally a certain point where the corpus luteum starts to break down and its quite obvious over time what it looks like, look for the chart where its not occurring and you have a bfp on your hands! Loads of sticky baby dust to you all!:hugs:

ah well .. sometime i read into things to much .. and usually the case its wrong!! hard to prodict with these temps and dips lol.. my temp has risen again this morning :D just hope it stays up lol.. thanks wannab!! may i add you have given me some very good advice over the weeks/months !! from other posts and questions :) thanks you xx :hugs: x

Hiya,

I'm new to charting but from yours looks really good to me, I'd be happy with that :)

Compared to the gallerys in FF your chart seems to be going the right way.

Good luck hunni, finger crossed for you.

x

thanks swanny hun hope so!! ... i was dying to test this morning but i never because i know be :bfn: lol xxx

7DPO most probably won't show anything but I know what I'm like and I'll probably be POAS mad as usual and start testing from around 7DPO haha. I think when you prepare yourself and you know it's going to be negative it's fine but if you think it's going to be positive and it's not that's when it's sooooo dissapointing. I always start to get nervous when testing from 10dpo. When I got my BFP perviously I didn't get + on FRER until day after AF was due and even then the line was faint. I'd say 2 or 3 days later the line was really strong.

x

ye swanny im goin to def hold oout lol!! no way its far to early at 7dpo with out a doubt!! wat dpo are u?

I think I'm oving at the moment. I got + OPK yesterday and also today so I'm still at the BDing stage. Slight temp rise today so I think I may be OVing now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->