Charting , Did I O?

Spacy

Our first little bean
Reaction score
I didn't get to temp the day I got my positive opk ( husband woke me up to bd on nov 9th ) and my temp on the 10th and 11th were iffy since I had trouble sleeping ( was getting ready to get married on the 11th)... I had to set my FF to override and go by positive opks because it wouldn't give me ANY crosshairs :( I'm somewhere around 8 dpo Ssuming I ov the next day after my opk positive ( it was negative the next day but I believe it was because I ov overnight ? ) .... I've been kinda down and wanted to see if anyone thought my chart looks funny since it does to me ( I'm new and haing problems doing it at the same time... I'm trying but tend to sleep through my alarm).... Anyone have any advice / idea/ opinion ?

I'm trying to figure out if I even ovd since I read you have to have a dip and then spike that last 3 days :( I don't know if mine did that since I screwed my chart up :(

It's hard to say because there are so many open dots. Going by the temps you have, no. Try a BBT converter and convert the open dots and see what your chart looks like then (be sure to note the original temps). It is SO important to temp at the same time every morning or else it will confuse you even more and be inaccurate xx

I agree with Taylor. Fix your open dots. Anytime you do wake up earlier/later...adjust your temp and enter it at the normal waking time...and write your waking time and temp in the notes box. I like to note it so if I ever need to go back to see what went on that day I have all the info right there.
As of now, I dont think you O....but if you fix your temps you might be able to see a clearer picture. Just because you got a +OPK does not mean you will O. Sometimes your body gears up for it and fails for some reason.

You aren't alone Spacy! (You just had your wedding right??!) It is so hard to wait for temp increases after +OPKs. I finally just got mine the past two days and waiting for my temp to spike but at least it didn't go down...

Kinda hard to tell with your open dots but I wish you so much dust!!!

Is there a specific adjuster you guys recommend?

can anybody tell me whats going on with my chart? it looks like my temp was climbing CD20-23 and than it fell....

I use this one, was suggested on here by other BNB girls. It's pretty dang accurate for me

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

can anybody tell me whats going on with my chart? it looks like my temp was climbing CD20-23 and than it fell....

It doesn't look like you've ovulated yet hun :/ Keep on BD'ing!! Lots of ov & baby dust xxxx

Spacy - stress from preparing your wedding could have caused O to delay a bit. Try to sit back and relax so it can happen.

Ilovemyhubby - looks like you have not O yet.

:nope:darn BCPS! thanks guys. it faked me out on day 20... my temp started rising and than my chart was like... sike! gotcha! bet you thought you ovulated! pleh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->