Charting experts needed please! Im confused!

clarey1981

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies

I posted this over at TWW yesterday as my temps having been dropping since O. Well today it dropped again, but I had some brown spotting too.
Has anyone seen a chart like this that end up in BFP?
I have looked at so many charts, but cant seem to see one like mine - please help! x

That's really weird. Was the positive OPK a true positive? It looks like your body tried to ov but failed maybe... How long are your cycles on average? xx

Thanks for your reply. Yes it was a true positive. The line was darker than the control line. My cycles are usually 28 days but last month I was 2 days late for the first time ever.
Im so confused - this is my last month trying to - so a little sad as well if I didnt O x

I would say FF have put your coverline too high. If they dropped it a bit and didn't include the high temp before ov then all your post ov temps would be above the coverline.

after ovulation many times you have a dip because of estrogens. Could be the implantation too. :winkwink: Your temp will rise you'll see.:flower:

Hmm that's weird. Maybe it's just your normal bbt pattern? Have you recently got off any form of hormonal birth control? Now that beeka mentioned it, your coverline does look a bit too high. xx

Thank you for the hope!
I just removed the high temp to see what would happen, and it adjusted my coverline.
I didnt take that temp at the normal time that day.

I am going to try and stay positive for now! Thank you for all your replies.
I will see what my temp does in the morning.
Think I might stop crying now too!! lol x

Hi Taylor,
No I have not been on BC for 6 yrs!
Last month I started temping from about cd10 but not religiously and my temp did what it was suppose to and went up and up til it dropped before AF.

Hopefully tomorrows will be higher!

Just a quick update to all you kind people yesterday.
My temp went up this morning!
Not a huge hike but well above the coverline, so much much happier today.

Thank you for taking the time to reply yesterday - its amazing how one temp can make your chart look so much better! :)

:) Glad it went back up! Fingers crossed for your BFP!! xxx

It looks like you got that secondary estrogen surge that's totally normal but it dropped your temps a lot like estrogen does. It doesn't affect implantation, so you have no need to worry! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->