charting help im confused !!

mommyswn

Reaction score
hi ladies this is my 2nd month of clomid and charting , this month my chart seems to be all over the place i had a + opk on cd 24 and 25 and on cd 24 major ovulation pain ( i suffer with it bad). but i dont understnad what my chart is doing please take alook and please help

My Ovulation Chart

Wow your temps certainly are erratic!

From your temps I can't detect ovulation but your opks say you were. I also notice that your temps are not at the same time each day, this can contribute to erratic temps.

Make sure you take them at the same time each morning before you get up. The only part of your body you should move is your arm to pick up the thermometer. I take mine at 6am each morning even if I don't get up at 6am. Make sure your temp reading is after at least 3 hours unbroken sleep. If you had a bad night, put it in your notes.

Hope this helps xx

Wss^^^

It doesn't look like uve ovulated yet but you've alot of open circles so I cant say for sure, your temps seem to be at pre-ovulation level when comparing it to last month. Just going off your last cycle it may be worth taking a pregnancy test just to be sure those +opk's mean ovulation. Try to be consistent with temp taking x

Keep temping, the last 3-5 days could possibly show a temperature rise but it's hard to say for sure.

It could also be possible that you ov'd on CD25 with a coverline of 36.5, although that would mean a very low & slow rise ...

How old is your thermometer? It might need a new battery - your chart in January was lovely, either the Clomid is playing with your temps or something else has changed?

thank you ladies i admit i have been inconsistant with my morning temps , i am just really confused is it possible to have ovulation pain but not ovulate ? cd 24 the pain on my left ovary was really bad and really strong + opk it was so dark , but nothing to show i have ovulated on my chart :(

You can gear up to ovulate, but then not ovulate. You've taken a pregnancy test to be sure you're not pregnant?

I'd start temping consistently--at the same time each morning, and make sure to temp every day. I think that's the only way you'll be able to track ovulation. By your chart, it doesn't look like you ov'd, but I'm not really sure...maybe you did when you got the positive opks.

ok thank you ladies ,, still temping and last night i got sharp shooting pains central low down , i dont know what this is , ive taken pregnancy tests to be sure but they are BFN so ill just keep going :)

Looking at your chart you've had a temp dip then straight up again. I advise you to BD right now! Try taking your temps same time for the next 3 or 4 mornings and that will accurately tell you if the pains are ovulation pains xx

If you aren't taking your temps at the same time every morning then it's useless really to temp. I have to literally set my alarm clock to make sure I take my temp at the same time. Making sure you're taking your temperature first thing in the morning, before you get out of bed, eat, drink or go to the bathroom will give you the most accurate basal body temperature. Make sure you are getting at least 3 hours of solid sleep before taking your temps as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->