Charting Help Please

D

dawny690

Does anyone temp on here and use fertility friend to chart temps? My chart has gone really wierd this cycle my last cycle was 25 days of a normal 28 days and im on cd15 today now at first my chart said i ovulated on cd 8 then it changed to cd 11 now it says it cant accurately(sp) pinpoint ovulation and it could be anywhere between cd 5 and 11 anyone got any ideas? Thanks

its done that to me and its soo annoying so I just wanted to give u a :hug: I managed to ovveride it as i know when i ov'd but i think it does this the first few months u use it xx

:hi: lots are on ff on here including me sel...first u shud get ur home page link put in ur siggy on ere so others can view ur chart hun x ff does put ur O day at different days,this is why if u only did charting with nothing eles i wud defo not b able2do it...when u have a temp dip then 3higher temps than that temp dip u prob O,u shud use ovulation test aswell and put ur pos results on ff then they will prob b more accurate with u,but yeh it can take a few mth to get use to it, record ur cm aswell as this will help u and ff pinpoint O :) hope this helps?

aww hun i have not had the issue, but i do know other people have, good luck, i hope u caught the eggie

Now its saying I havent ov'ed? Here is a link to my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/22b84b thanks x

lookin at that I would prob say u ov'd yday......its about the average time - just keep :sex: - what does anyone else think? Honey??

Hi hun. Your temps are high enough to be post-ov temps. What were your temps before and after ov last cycle? You have one temp which was discarded on cd8 (why?), but it looks like you might have ov'd on that day. Can you try including that temp and see what happens - it might give you crosshairs. CD8 is quite early to ov, but if your cycles are short then it's very likely. xxx

Hi thanks for the help girls I discarded it because I took it an hour early but have now shown it and it is showing cd8 as my ov day on temps, my last cycle was 25 days so would this one be another 25 day one? I didnt temp last month as we werent really trying as my oh is still recovering from a broken heel and was in plaster then so was difficult for him. x :hug:

Yes - the luteal phase (the time after ov) is usually exactly the same length (varies from woman to woman, but your individual LP should be constant). So, you should expect a 25 day cycle again! xxx

when u join ff because theyve no info about u the first time (well everytime if u can)u need to help them along, i know on cd8 u diidnt av ewcm/watery ,but theyve done this cos after this temp uv had higher temps,so the software thinks u O, they did it 2me exact same thing first time, and it was cd8,i was in all of a panic thought id totally missed my fertilite days,but after the days went on n i was doin opk so recorded pos opk on cd14-15 ,ewcm,plus a had a hugh temp dip, so i think u might be still waiting to O hun,have u got any opk? if ur on cd17 now? it wud prob be 2moro leaving a lp of 10days,but dont panic everyone O later (theres 5 days difference from the first O days 4me!) and this is wot makes ur cycle longer, it does get easier when uv a few charts but u defo need to help with there data..IF u can hun x x x

Last night I was getting pains/cramps just above my noo noo on the left side any ideas what it could be?

Just realised I misread your first post - I thought you put that you o'd on cd8 last cycle. :dohh:

The expected length of your cycle can only be worked out if you already know how long your LP is. 18 days is the absolute max, so if you did O on cd8, your longest possible cycle would be 26 days, but is more likely to be shorter. Do you have any idea which cd you ov'd on last time you charted?

The pain sounds like ov pain, but that doesn't fit in with your chart. Your temps are really high, I don't think they could be pre-ov temps unless you are taking them too late or after moving around. How do you temp - what time, are you still sleepy, oral/vaginal, do you talk/move/get up or anything like that? What kind of thermo do you use?

On the other hand, if you did ov on cd8, then the pain could be related to implantation!

Honey mentions lack of ewcm - not everyone gets watery or ewcm, so it's not a totally reliable method, but it's not very usual to get lots of watery after ov. Have you tried opks?

:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->