Charting Junkies: Cycle Changes After Pregnancy??

Tasha S.

Reaction score
Hi girls!! :flower:

FF thinks I'm 3 DPO. Everything points to that, I even had what appears to be ovulation spotting (NEVER had that before!). But that means I O'd on CD 14. I've never ovulated that early! I usually O somewhere around (and more frequently after than before) CD 20. Also, I find my pre-O temps high. In the pregnancy chart when I conceived DS, my pre-O temps were in the 35.0-35.9 range. I know that it's possible for cycles to change post pregnancy, but my cycles didn't change after my DD. Has anyone had their cycles change drastically after pregnancies??

Thanks in advance! :kiss:

Mine wasn't a drastic change but my luteal phase went from 14 days to 13. I on cd 14 with both. This cycle though I'm pretty sure I Od cd 11 or 13! Crazy.
I've noticed a lot of ladies who got their BFP's saw their temps stay high after O, instead of dropping around AF, like normal. Maybe keep an eye out for that?
Fingers crossed for you xxx

With my first my pre o temps were also very low.. 35.5 - 36.1 and after O it was around 36.4 - 36.7 in the cycle I conceived.

This time around my temps and cover line changed somewhat from last cycle to my current one. Dec cycle was higher temps all around and this cycle, lower temps in pre-o phase and weirdly high temp in post - o. My temps are normally very stable so i'm hoping this is a good sign.

but to get back to your question, it changes for me from cycle to cycle sometimes.

Thanks so much, ladies!! :flower:

My temp this morning rose another tenth of a degree, so I'm feeling more hopeful that I really did O!

Tinymumma: I see that you're 8 dpo! Everything crossed for you! :kiss:

J1405: 6 dpo for you!! I'm hoping for you too!! The tww is so long!! :kiss:

My O date changed to 2 days later on my first regular cycle after my mc. The 2nd cycle after that I didn't temp so I'm not totally sure but I suspect it was around the same time. And that cycle was a day short as well, 34 days instead of 35. They aren't big changes but it did change. Now I am back to temping so I will be able to see the exact day. I hated not knowing.

Aayla: I'm so sorry for your loss! :hugs: I really hope you conceive your rainbow soon! :flower: I'm TOTALLY with you about wanting to know where you are in your cycle. I'm addicted to charting. I think I'll do it until menopause (even when I don't want more children!)! :haha::haha:

After reading Taking Charge of Your fertility I fully believe we should chart. I was surprised at how much I didn't know about my system and how it all worked.

If I have a daughter I plan on teaching her everything so she is fully aware of her cycle so she can know if anything goes abnormal. And also when it comes to the time that she starts having sex she can make informed decisions.

After reading Taking Charge of Your fertility I fully believe we should chart. I was surprised at how much I didn't know about my system and how it all worked.

If I have a daughter I plan on teaching her everything so she is fully aware of her cycle so she can know if anything goes abnormal. And also when it comes to the time that she starts having sex she can make informed decisions.

SAME!!!! I read that same book! It's gold! That's where this charting obsession started! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->