Charting-looking for help figuring out my weird LP this month

Renaendel

LTTTCARL
Reaction score
I had a weird rise at 4dpo and what looked like a Bfp at 8. Brought the test into the doctors office, they said looks positive scheduled my 7wk US and sent me out for bloods... Which came back negative... So then they decided it was probably just a really really terrible evap. That surprised us all.

With blood neg at 8, I am not out right? today, day 12 i just dont have any symptoms now, just one wave of nausea last night that passed after 10-15 min.

Please look at my chart. I don't know how to interpret it with that giant spike and the temps aren't plateauing. I don't think that is normal, but it might not mean anything either?

My OPK + was very very clear. The two positive days in a row you see are actually evening of that night and then the following morning. I did an opk the day before the giant spike just because I felt so tired, I knew something was up with my hormone levels, but it was clearly NOT ovulation.

What do you see?

Bloodtest at 8dpo is very early. Not sure if they did quantitative or qualitative test. Have you taken another hpt? I'd say go for another test after missed period.

They did qualitative. Hcg <1 The sticks I brought in we're very clearly " pink" and positive. That is why they ordered it, but yes very very early. Looking back they must have been evaps.

It isn't really a biphasic or a triphasic chart, just half a mountain with one weird dip. That is why I am confused.

Fertility friend is not sure when I will start, maybe tomorrow. I have 1 test for tomorrow and one for 14 dpo. If either are + I am buying a Digi no evaps this time for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->