Charting q

AC1987

Mom of 2 DD's
Reaction score
Ok so I'm REALLY new to charting infact I JUST started this morning. But I'm wondering when is the right time to begin charting? I didn't sleep well at all last night, does that make my test invalid?
Also I know nothing about OPK's... when do I buy them?And how soon do you start to use them? Any info would be helpful!!
I won't be using opks this month as I will be o during thanksgiving so theres a big chance I don't even get to bd :(

I would start charting now at the beginning of your cycle and just make sure it's at the same time every morning.
And I don't know about the sleep thing I actually sleep really horribly every night I am wide awake SO much during the night it's not even funny..I just keep temping and charting anyways.
No advice on the OPKs tho as I don't use them (yet) Best of luck to you this cycle :)

:hi:

They say that you have to have at least 3 hours of uninterupted sleep and take your temp at the same time each day. If like me you wake early or later than the usual time there is an online adjuster which calculates what your temp would be is you had taken it at your usual time.

AFM:

I never take my temp at the same time and use the adjuster a lot.

I rarely get 3 hours of uninterupted sleep but i still temp. i can still pinpoint O days and the day on which AF will arrive. So even though i Dont stick to the charting recommendations i still get the information i need.

OPKs - I usually O around CD12 so i start using OPK's from CD8. You will notice a 2nd line that will get gradually darker until you peak when the test line will be visably darker than the control line. To confirm this i usually POAS for 2 more days.

I hope this helps.

x

Thanks for the replies!

Yeah I'm kinda new to the whole finding out when I Ov. Pretty sure it changes monthly for me, but I've heard thats normal.
I'm on a 28 day cycle give or take a day or two.
Thanks for the information though, hopefully I won't hafta use opks this cycle, gonna try to just go by charting. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->