Charting question

KES1024

Reaction score
Ok, so as of yesterday fertility friend calculated that I ovulated on cycle day 15. I was thinking perfect, lots of bding around then. This morning I add my temp and it moves the ovulation to cycle day 19 (3 days ago)... Where there is t as much bding... Is there a way that it was just a fluke rise in temp yesterday which caused their calculations to move it to then? Because I can distinctly remember some crampiness on cycle day 15 (ovulation pain) and ew mucus...not three days ago. Can you look at my chart and tell me what you think? Bding-cd 4,6,8,10,12,14,15,17,18

It may or may not have been a fluke rise in temperature, but that doesn't mean that you didn't O on the CD 15 - especially if you had additional indications that lead you to believe you O'ed that day. I've come to believe that if you don't give FF enough information (esp. if you input just temps), then it may adjust your O date, which is completely frustrating.

I use FF as my back-up tracker, where I only input my temps since I have a phone app that I input all of my notes and data into. This month FF changed my O date 3 different times and even now it's still a day off in comparison to what my fertility app shows based on a combination of OPK results, temps, CM and symptoms. I know my experience may not help you to pinpoint which day your O actually occurred, but at least know that you aren't the only one FF is playing mind games with!

Your right! I'm just freaking out! Really hoping this is the cycle! My husband and I worked hard for this cycle... Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->