Charting question...

Notthemama

Reaction score
Hello ladies! :flower:

Just a quick question, for those of you who chart. Last month, my husband and I had an oopsie about 3 days before I ov. I hadn't been charting or anything like that, but I knew I ovulated because I got some jelly like yellow cm, boobs immediately hurt the next day, ovulation pains on the left side...

So where do I turn? The internet. Lol. And since I lost my old bb thermometer, I went and bought a new one. I started mid cycle temping because I knew we were risky this month and I was waiting for my bbt to either drop or continue rising. I know that when I'm consecutively charting, that my bbt pre-o is around 97.3-97.6. Well, cd 14 rolls around...and no AF. I finally get some pink cm on cd 17 that turned into a light 2 day bleed. Enough to need a tampon, but not enough to fill it. No cramps, no clots mostly pink and brown :shrug: I spotted the third day, and then everything abruptly stopped. Not even anything on the tp when I wipe. If I really go digging, I was getting some pink cm on the toilet paper (tmi sorry) Now this evening it's all gone! I have watery, clear cm.

Let me mention that I got a very very faint pos on cd 14 on an ept that I chalked up to an evap line because it was a blue dye test. Let me also mention that during my LP, I was all swollen and bloated, dizzy and nauseous and had a two week headache along with flu like body aches and fatigue, which I chalked up to terrible pms. Since my two day "bleed" I'm no longer swollen and bloated, but I am still dizzy and flu like.

I'm currently not feeling pregnant but my chart is making me crazy and I'm sure it's because I started charting mid cycle. I take my temps at 8am every morning. I don't even know if I should be putting down my "period" in FF. I finally got a temp drop to 97.6 thinking I was finally going down to pre o temps and then I jumped right back up to 98.3 the next day! I wasn't bleeding or anything. Here's the link to my crazy chart. Maybe you guys can make sense of it...or tell me what to do to make it less sporadic. Would you put the 2 day bleed as cd 1? I don't really feel like that was a period...:wacko::wacko:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Honestly, the only real thing you can do is test again, especially if you have already had a positive test. I've never had implantation bleeding, but my cousin did (and thought it was her period at first) and that's what it sounds like you had. I didn't feel pregnant with DS at first either, I just felt like I always do right before my period, only it never came. I'm willing to bet that you are indeed pregnant.

Test again and good luck! :hugs:

I suppose I'll have to. I went looking for my cervix this morning and I couldn't find it! Weird right after AF...lol.

Thanks! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->