Charting question

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by pinkdiamond20, Jun 7, 2011.

1. pinkdiamond20

pinkdiamond20 Well-Known Member

So I figured I would post this in the 3st tri ( also posted in 1st try, I'm desperate for a BFP ) since all of you are where I'd like to be :baby: I'm wondering for all of you who charted and got your BFP if you could chart stalk me and tell me if my chart looks good so far? Does it look like I could be heading towards a BFP or BFN? Does it look like I have a implantation dip? Anything you could tell me would be great! :flower:

2. Braven05

Braven05 Mommy to Avery <3

Didn't want to read and run...its hard to tell...my post O temps when I got pregnant were way up close to 99 degrees...but I was sick at the same time...and I never got an extreme implantation dip...I might have dipped down slightly...I think really the only way is to see if you stay up....but multiple ups and downs after O don't suggest a BFP to me...mine was a steady rise and was sustained without a lot of varying in temps...maybe up a tiny bit everyday or the same and maybe down a tiny bit...but nothing extreme...I knew I was pg before I got my BFP because of my temps...but your chart doesn't look similar to mine...of course, everyone is different. Good luck hun! :hugs:

3. sianyld

sianyld Mammy to Baby Jakey :)

hey hun, tbh im not too good with charts but just wanted to let u know that we were 16months ttc with PCOS! have u tried soy iso? x

4. meow951

meow951 Well-Known Member

I would say it's looking good so far. The dip looks promising, if your temps stay up/keep going up i'd probably test in a few days.

Good luck :)

5. LuvBeingAMum

LuvBeingAMum MuMto3Pink&Expecting

I reckon if that stays up and steadily increases you should deffo tesst good luck xx