Charting, SHOW, Pre-seed???

lilyV

TTC #1 Since May 2011
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm not sure what to do or not to do for TTC. Does charting work? or not? Does SHOW help? Or not? Does pre-seed work? or not??

Urgh. I'm so not feeling this research so I ask here. Help! :baby:

I only use charting to make sure I did ovulate in that particular cycle.
I've heard lots of good things about preseed and have ordered some myself.
Not sure what SHOW is???

I'm not sure what SHOW is? I started preseed last month after reading a lot of positive reviews about it. I also started OPK's last month and this month I'm starting temping. Temping is the only way to know for sure that you O'd and OPK's will tell you before you O.

SHOW = soft, high, open, wet (the cervix).

I am last to get out of bed and out of the house in the shorted amount of time possible... I can't temp and bd in the morning :-( Both of you are saying charting works so I guess that's the way to go... what site could I use to pull a chart from?

Hello,
Just started TTC and have read a lot about preseed on the forums - can anyone tell me what this is and what are the benefits etc? TY

Hey ladies i would do them all! I chart to make sure i'm O'ing. preeseed is AMAZING it feels so natural and helps me so much as i don't have ewcm i only get watery. you can temp and bd in the mornings you can temp as soon as an alarm goes off and bd later. we dtd every other day so you can never really miss your chance. Show does help but not so much for me because my cp changes throughout the day it's softer and higher in the mornings and lower and harder in the evenings. Preeseed is a sperm friendly lubricant it's to help the sperm get to the egg faster by acting like ewcm. some ladies swear by it for their bfp. i like the way it feels and to help as i don't have ewcm! you can also you conceive plus its sperm friendly also. GL ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->