Charting suggestions please

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by momin06, Nov 14, 2011.

1. momin06

momin06 Active Member

I know that alot of you are charting and I'm needing some suggestions on websites or apps you use to chart. I have never charted before so it needs to be as easy as possible lol. Thanks in advance for all the input.

2. daffire

daffire Well-Known Member

I used fertility friend, first month is free. Learned a lot about charting.

3. 1cre8tivgrl

1cre8tivgrl Mommy of 3

Me too, I've been using Fertility Friend for the last 4 months, I jumped into it blind and I've learned a lot!

4. taylorxx

taylorxx Well-Known Member

5. Ash0619

Ash0619 Guest

Yup fertility friend!! They give you a quick "course" when you sign up of videos. It seems overwhelming at first but it isn't. ALL you are doing is taking your temperature at the same time every day, after at least 3 hours of sleep. Just jump into it, and learning how to interpret your chart will follow!!

6. Hopeful18

Hopeful18 Well-Known Member

Does it eventually require you to pay??? I've only started to chart and saw you could pay for extras....

7. mod19

mod19 Well-Known Member

If you want to keep all the extra "perks" its $10/month or $45/year. You can still chart without the perks though

8. catielove

catielove TTC w/ PCOS- med free

I use fertility friend (I don't pay for it.), and countdown to pregnancy online. On my phone (android) I use the fertility friend app and PinkPad Pro. PinkPad gives you a notification on your phone on the day you begin getting fertile, as well as visual reminders on the calendar. :) I like both apps though. PinkPad costs money, and Fertility Friend is free.

9. Ash0619

Ash0619 Guest

I use the free version of fertility friend as well. The paid for stuff is nice but extra, but I'm getting by just fine off of free and I'm not willing to pay. I just want to know when I O'd and if I timed BD on the right days, all the rest they provide is unnecessary.