Charting suggestions please

momin06

Reaction score
I know that alot of you are charting and I'm needing some suggestions on websites or apps you use to chart. I have never charted before so it needs to be as easy as possible lol. Thanks in advance for all the input.

I used fertility friend, first month is free. Learned a lot about charting.

Me too, I've been using Fertility Friend for the last 4 months, I jumped into it blind and I've learned a lot!

Yup fertility friend!! They give you a quick "course" when you sign up of videos. It seems overwhelming at first but it isn't. ALL you are doing is taking your temperature at the same time every day, after at least 3 hours of sleep. Just jump into it, and learning how to interpret your chart will follow!!

Does it eventually require you to pay??? I've only started to chart and saw you could pay for extras....

Does it eventually require you to pay??? I've only started to chart and saw you could pay for extras....

If you want to keep all the extra "perks" its $10/month or $45/year. You can still chart without the perks though

I use fertility friend (I don't pay for it.), and countdown to pregnancy online. On my phone (android) I use the fertility friend app and PinkPad Pro. PinkPad gives you a notification on your phone on the day you begin getting fertile, as well as visual reminders on the calendar. :) I like both apps though. PinkPad costs money, and Fertility Friend is free.

I use the free version of fertility friend as well. The paid for stuff is nice but extra, but I'm getting by just fine off of free and I'm not willing to pay. I just want to know when I O'd and if I timed BD on the right days, all the rest they provide is unnecessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->