charting...temp high but AF started??

Scout

Reaction score
I'm currently at 10 or 11 DPO. I took my temp this am and it went up .5 since yesterday morning. But then I went to the bathroom and wiped pink, so figured my AF was starting. Ok...tmi, but I put in a tampon and when I changed it 2 hours later it had some pink / brown on it. So I know AF is coming today or tonight, but is it normal for temp to shoot up that much on the first day? This is my first month temping so don't know yet what my normal is.

It's also weird that it's so early. I looked back over the past year (on my calendar) and my AF starts 15 DPO and one time it was 14DPO. I just had a m/c last month and this will be my first period since, so maybe that's why it's so early...the m/c messed up my cycle??

Just wondering about the temp if anyone can help me out. thanks
And can someone tell me how to link my chart from FF. thanks

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

I found my temps were a bit mad after my losses, it can take a while and perhaps this is also the cause of the spotting. I don't want you to get your hopes up but if you have been ttc perhaps the spotting is actually to do with implantation. I don't know :shrug: I had very strange spotting after my first loss, it took 12 weeks for it to stop. I would say that after a loss you can't really be sure what your hormones are doing for a little while after and may just have to wait it out I'm afraid.

Different people have different things happen - sometimes ppl's bbt doesn't drop until the day AF starts, others have to wait a few days into AF to see a significant drop, other ppl have a bit of a decline in their temps in the run up to AF. E.g for me my temp usually drops gradually a couple of days before AF. Then it can be a bit rocky during AF but I don't always temp during AF as there's not much point really. You'll get to see your own pattern after a couple of months of charting.

To share your chart, on the top right of the screen it says 'sharing'. Then choose 'get code' and copy the link from the box that says 'message boards'.

HTH :)

thanks. This was my 3rd m/c. I'm sorry that you've had to experience this as well.

What you say makes sense about the temps maybe being out of whack since the m/c. I was wishing it was implantation but I think it was too much for it to be that. I'm still waiting for AF to come full on, but expect it will as the day goes on or tonight.

thanks for letting me know how to put my chart here.

thanks. This was my 3rd m/c. I'm sorry that you've had to experience this as well.

What you say makes sense about the temps maybe being out of whack since the m/c. I was wishing it was implantation but I think it was too much for it to be that. I'm still waiting for AF to come full on, but expect it will as the day goes on or tonight.

thanks for letting me know how to put my chart here.

Oh no, I'm so sorry you've had to go through this three times. It is so awful isn't it. It's happened to us twice and am just so scared for the next pregnancy.

How are you doing today, did you come on properly or is it still spotting? Take care x

Thank you ladies. There's been nothing since the spotting yesterday morning. I put in a tampon thinking I was going to start sometime during the day, but nope, nothing. Still waiting on AF. I did a hpt this morning...negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->