Charting/Temping question

al22003

Reaction score
I just started temping this cycle. I started yesterday morning. My temp yesterday was 98.04 and today was 98.17. I'm using a BBT and temping first thing in the morning. I feel like my temps are higher than other charts that I've seen. I do wake up a couple of times a night but when I temp, I make sure I've had at least 3 hours of solid sleep. Last night I took my temp (obviously not a resting temp) and it was 97.18. Shouldn't my resting temp be lower than my nonresting temp? Wondering if I have a faulty thermometer.

I just started temping this cycle. I started yesterday morning. My temp yesterday was 98.04 and today was 98.17. I'm using a BBT and temping first thing in the morning. I feel like my temps are higher than other charts that I've seen. I do wake up a couple of times a night but when I temp, I make sure I've had at least 3 hours of solid sleep. Last night I took my temp (obviously not a resting temp) and it was 97.18. Shouldn't my resting temp be lower than my nonresting temp? Wondering if I have a faulty thermometer.

Hey there!

Before you ovulate your temps should be low and after you ovulate your temps rise and stay high until AF comes or if your temps remain high then you could be pregnant.

Did you start temping on the first day of your cycle?

I started temping on cd6. I was told it didn't matter if you took your temps during AF. So I should be about a weekish away from O.

The specific temps don't matter, just follow the pattern. I've temped over a number of months and my temperature can be very different both before and after ov xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->