Chasing a BFN (my POAS pics) updated p3 almost BFN!

dan-o

RMC's but mum to 3 now!
Reaction score
I'm on CD28 after my ERPC & still chasing a flipping BFN, lol!!

Making significant progress this week tho, look how much lighter they are! :happydance:

8 days post MC

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/IMG_3054-1-1.jpg

20 days post MC
https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/IMG_4221-1.jpg

4 weeks post MC
https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/IMG_4375-1.jpg

Still POAS, what an addict! :rofl:

Lol, oh Dan-o, I was still testing pos, 3 days before af came- 36 days post d&c xxx

I know, I know! I'm just tooooo impatient! :rofl:
But jeez, how flipping long does it take for a poxy 1000miu to leave my system?!!!

Def. lighter,Looks like it wont be long now xxx im still waitin for my AF hopefully it wont take too long then ill be doing the :happydance: lol

take care xxxx

Its soooo annoying! I am sure you will get there soon. I am thinking of you XXXXX

Its getting lighter hun. Todays test looks like mine as I have been testing to make sure everything is going as I was told on Tuesday I was miscarrying and today I finally passed everything. I am hoping that by the time I go back for my repeat scan next Wednesday that my tests are negative and we will be given the all ok to try again.

Fingers crossed hun your lucky. I caught straight after my miscarriage in Jan 06 with my gorgeous darling son.

Do they not repeat the BETA HCGs for you till they get to zero at your hospital?

This is what I am going through at the mo & although I am bruised & resemble a pincushion because of my crappy veins, at least I know where the levels are at.

It's a bit shitty to leave you wondering what's going on

Big huge hugs to you sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do they not repeat the BETA HCGs for you till they get to zero at your hospital?

No, I got the nurse at my local docs to do my betas while she was drawing blood to test my thyroid etc.
The other one was done when I was in A&E.

It's just driving me up the wall waiting & waiting & waiting.....

I had that fateful scan 7 weeks ago, but knew the baby was strugging before as it measured up small & the HB was slow.
I just want to move on now, it seems like this MC has been going on forever :hissy:

I'm in a crappy mood today, can you tell? :rofl:

You're awesome Dan-o! You have managed to put a positive twist to something that has been pretty crappy. Onward with the BFN!

A weeks worth of HPT's, nt much change, at least they aren't getting darker! :shrug:

I seem to drop a level, then get stuck!!

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/IMG_4384-1.jpg

They are slowly getting there honey, i cant believe this has gone on for so long, and its crazy when you start looking for negative HPTs and want the witch to come! Strange, but i couldnt wait either, it felt like i could finally move on!

The witch is more than welcome right now!
Purely for the fact she might wash away that last bit hanging on for dear life! :rofl:

o dan-o thats crazy i was praying for the AF to arrive too but your hormones are hanging on but it is getting lighter this is good news

r u sure ur not preg again ? i wud demand another scan hun ....... dont wana get anyones hopes up but the day after i had a dnc my test was a blaring bfn :?

really feel for u :hugs:

r u sure ur not preg again ? i wud demand another scan hun ....... dont wana get anyones hopes up but the day after i had a dnc my test was a blaring bfn :?

really feel for u :hugs:

Yep deffo, I've tested most days & watched it fade out. I wanted to test until I get a BFN, so I know any future positive is a true BFP :)

It's just leaving my body at a snails pace, no idea why! I think I have a tiny bit of retained tissue hanging on for dear life.

I tested again today & it's slightly lighter than yesterdays, so I seem to be making progress again :D (you don't know how happy that makes me feel!)

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->