Chat room

~*~*Cat*~*~

Reaction score
I got the all clear to post the link here, for anyone that would like to come chat live, im hosting a chat over on my forums at 9pm.

You dont have to register for this area of the forum, as ive made it public for everyone.

So if anyone would like to come chat most people will be there from 9pm, although im generally there there from 8pm.

The link you need is

https://tryingforababy.proboards104.com/index.cgi?board=cr

You must have java enabled though to be able to view this.

Thanks Wobbles for allowing me to post this.

Cat
xxxxxx

I'll come for a chat - Should be about :D

Awe that would be nice, im always about LOL spend to much time on the PC me thinks, what will I do when im holiday next week :O

Cat
xxxx

I'm always on too.

I work from home plus OH has his business so he's always on PC although when I'm ready to get off he's just starting so I flitter on an off :D

Ill try and make it, someone will need to remind me lol.

Oh good timing!! Just sat back on PC :D

awww man!
Have had such a busy night!
I'm so sorry Cat i keep missing it!!! :(

Oh bugger I missed it , found out about it just now:(

Awe im sure we can do another one :) ive got to work tonight but nothing stopping you lot going there :D im next free on Sunday evening.

Cat
xxx

Ohhh I will see how I feel (I will be on bad medication for the weekend), but Sunday would be cool if we could all get together for a chat!!!!

If all is well, I will defo be there.......Anyone got any suggestions for the time to meet?

Ohhh sounds good to me, anytime from 8 would be good for me too as DD will be all sorted and in bed for school!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->